Chapter Three

Hey :D So, I know I uploaded like less than 24 hours ago but the votes keep coming in!!! I'm already #36 in Teen Fiction so keep it up! It's pretty early where I'm at... it's 9:30 A.M. and on Saturday's I'm never up this early... why might you ask? Well... see, I have two six year old twin brothers who are a pain in the butt, anyways, I was all snuggled up in my bed in dreamworld until they came in and threw a duck on me! YES! A duck!!! I freaked out! First off, I lived in a subdivision, so why the hell was there a duck in my neighborhood? Second they threw it on my bed!!! I ran out of my room and screamed! This was about an hour ago and I had to call my dad from his golf thingy mabob for him to come get it out since nobody else was home and I wasn't going back in there 'til it was gone.. Crazy, right? Just an average weekened morning in my house.. seriously. Sorry if that bored you,,, I just had to tell someone!! Anywho, back to the chapter... since I'll be pretty busy today and couldn't go back to sleep, I figured I'd upload this now since I had extra time at school yesterday to write it! Hope you enjoy it! Sorry for the LONNNNNGGGG comment! Please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE and FAN! Thanks so much :)

P.S. Picture of Kimberly to the side

P.P.S. Dedicated to PhanteviaWatson because I think you'll like the end part of this chapter for some reasoning... lol!

______________________________________________________

“What are you cooking us?” Nick asked barging into our house with Darren.

“Uh, nothing. I’m not cooking tonight.”

“Lazy!”

“Right, what are you doing here?” I asked turning off the TV that I had been watching.

“Well, Lauren’s out tonight and I was bored so called up Darren and we all decided to give you a visit,” Nick said plopping down on the couch and grabbing the remote from my hand and turned it back on.

“We all?”

“Yeah, Chalice is getting Sammy and Sarah,” Darren said sitting right next to Nick.

I saw Chalice come in with two three year olds gripping her hands and then let go and start running. “Oh do not put on football,” Chalice whined when she was that the guys were looking through the guide channel.

“It’s not football season,” me and the guys said in unison. She rolled her eyes and closed the front door.

“Where’s the boyfriend?” Nick asked, I guess, I finally noticing he wasn’t insight.

“In the shower, he should be down any minute.”

“Do you have any food now?” Darren said getting up.

“Yes, but we ordered pizza, we can get more,” I said knowing that would satisfy Darren. He sat back down watching whatever it was that they put on.

“Nick, follow me, I need to talk to you about something,” I said gripping his collar because I knew he wasn’t going to get up from the couch.