Chapter Twelve

Hey :- ) So this isn’t Hunter. It’s actually her boyfriend Seth. Hunter broke her left wrist and four fingers (the one she writes with) and basically can’t type or anything now. I’ll be the one doing the typing so I just wanted to warn anyone if it’s a bit different than how she’d do it, she’s still coming up with the work, I’m just doing the typing since it’s hard for her.The next chapter will be longer. Anyways, I know she always says vote, comment, and fan, so do so!

-Seth, the boyfriend who is going to get carpool tunnel with how much his girlfriend writes:-)

____________________________________________________________________________

We rushed into the hospital and ran to the room John had been in for the last three weeks. Nick stood outside waiting as I walked inside. He looked so pale, but I had been used to that these past weeks. He smiled which made me stomach flip. I was such a horrid girlfriend. Loving another man while I had him who loved me unconditionally.

“Hey,” I whispered once I got to his bedside.

“Hey,” he said back with a big ole grin.

“I missed you so damn much,” I was now crying. How could I have feelings for a man who wasn’t John? He was so amazing and would be devastated if he found out my true feelings for Morgan. But that was't goinng to happen, I'm staying with John for the rest of my life.

He smiled at me which melted my heart. "The docotor said I can leave soon, proably tomorrow just as long as everything checks out to be fine."

"That's great, I can't wait to have you home."

Right then Nick walked in and they started talking. I excused myself to go get something to drink. I've been wanting for so long for ohn to wake up but I couldn't get out what had just happened about an hour ago out of my head. Morgan may not want me but John certainly does. I want both. I'm screwed.

I got a few drinks and then headed back to the room but before I went in Nick pulled me aside.

"What are you going to do , Addie?"

"Wht do you mean?" I assumed he was talking aout Morgan.

"About my brother. I know you have feelings for him. It's also obvious you love John. Who do you want more?" Nick knew me too well. He always had from the first time we met. It was a good yet also bad thing.

I shrugged and walked into the room. There was nothing I was going to other than continue to love John not whole-heartedly.

*****************************************************

"I think we should celebrate our anniversary still," John said in the car after the doctor okayed it for him to come home.

"Really?" I asked keeping my eye on the road. It was raining and there was no way I was taking my eye off of it.

"Well, yeah. We would've celebrated if I hadn't been in the hospital and you deserve an amazing night, babe," John said looking at me kindly.

I shrugged. "I don't deserve one, not really," I told him truthfully. I really didn't.

"Of course you do, so how about it?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind babe?"

"Don't worry about it Addie. I already know what we're going to do."

I smiled and didn't say another word. What was I supposed to say? I don't deserve it because I love another man more than I do you? Yeah, I don't think so.

I pulled into our driveway and parked the car. I unlocked the front door and we walked on in.

"It feels so nice to be home," John said collapsing on the sofa.

He's been out for twenty-two days he couldn't have missed it that much. Though I wasn't going to say that, it was harsh and I truly had missed him and the house. Everynight I had slept in that damn hospital uncomfortably so hopefully tonight I'd finally get a goodnight's rest.

I sat down next to him and lyed my head onto his chest while he ran his fingers through my hair.

"So tell me everything that's happened," John said sweetly.

"Not much happened, I started school, other than that, nothing happened," I lied to him.

"No, I know something else had to of happened, just tell me eveerything babe," John protested.

I sighed. I wasn't going to tell him anything that had happened today, that;s for sure.

"Alright..." I said before I begun to tell him nonsense of what happened.

____________________________________________________

Comment, vote, and fan :-) 50 votes for an early update or if not I'll update for her on the 14th; sunday.

-Seth.