Chapter Eleven

Hey! So I know I said I wasn't going to upload until tomorrow but I decided to upload now since I wouldn't be able to until late tomorrow night anyways. I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! Please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN! Thanks so much! :)

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to any Canadians reading this tomorrow :)

_______________________________________________________

Morgan's P.O.V.

“Dude, come please. She may not think she needs you, but she does, please Morgan?” Nick whined into the phone. I rolled my eyes. He’s been begging me to go and see Addie since John’s been in the hospital.

“No, for the hundredth day in a row!” Okay that was a bit of an exaggeration.

“Try twenty-two , dude, she won’t  really eat or anything. She just goes to classes then hangs up at the hospital.”

“Not my problem,” I spat into the phone and hung up.

“Who was that babe?” Kimberly asked coming into the bedroom dressed in just my shirt holding a cup of coffee.

“Nick,” I groaned. Seriously, I feel bad that John’s in the hospital, I bet Addie’s going through hell, but she doesn’t need me. And if she does, she’ll come to me. I’m not going to her.

“Again?”

“Yeah, well whatever, I don’t really care.” Although I sort of did. But I have to admit, these past three weeks, with just Kimberly and I, have been great. She’s done an entire one-eighty twist and it was definitely for the better.

I even got the board of admissions to reconsider allowing her back into the school since she had been kicked out for failing. I swear, if they let her in, she better not fuck up. But I didn’t want to think about her going back to her old ways.

We were lying down on my bed, cuddling, and not wanting to get up. It was Saturday and honestly I didn’t want to get up at all today, but I figured I’d have to sooner than later.

My phone beeped that there was a text so I clicked read.

Hey Morgan, I just wanted to check up on you. Are you doing okay? –Addie

Why the hell was she texting me? I hadn’t spoken to this girl in so long! She couldn’t possibly know…right?

What do you mean you wanted to check up on me?

I pressed send and instantly got a reply back.

Well, I know what today is. –Addie

Fuck. I shouldn’t be shocked though, really. “Hey, babe, I’ve got to go somewhere, I’ll be back,” I said kissing Kimberley’s forehead and jumping out of bed rushing to throw some clothes on.

Addie’s P.O.V.

Twenty-two. That’s how long John’s been in a coma. Twenty-two days. Apparently he’s made no substantial progress in the way he’s doing.

“Where are you going?” Nick asked as I stormed down the hospital hallway.

“I’m starving,” I mumbled. These last few weeks I’ve spent every hour I’m not in school here and a lot of the time I forget to eat or anything.

My phone beeped saying that Morgan texted me back again but I didn’t check it, I’d check it later.

“I’ll come with you,” he said propping himself off of the chair. I just shrugged and headed out to my car. I was sick and tired of hospital food.