Blue Rose

I stood over the pasture fence. I felt lonley and sad without Watson. I looked around for my chestnut quarter horse with his white blaze. Nothing. I watched Luke walk over and stop as he saw me.

" Hey." Luke said. I didn't answer or turn around. Luke spun me around forcefully and cause a sharp pain in my left arm. 

" Let go off me." I hissed. Luke ignored me.

" We need to talk." Luke said.

" No, you need to leave." I snapped.

" Come on, follow me to the candy shop so we can talk." Luke ignored me saying no.

" Luke, I don't want anything to do with you." Anger pulsed through me as I remembered him lying to me.

" I think you are wrong." I glared at Luke.

" I am leaving." I started to walk away but Luke yanked on my arm and I was pulled back over to him. I took a few steps back, not wanting to be close to him.

" Ashley stop being stuborn, your worse than the horse." Luke snorted as he started dragging me against my will.

" I am not!" I tried to pull myself out of his grip and trying to stop him from dragging me. Didn't work. Luke was too strong.

" Hell yeah, you are." Luke yanked on my arm again and I almost fell forwards. 

" Luke I sware if you don't stop I will...." Luke turned around and started laughing.

" Oh what will you do?" Luke asked sarcastically.

" I will think of something." I grumbled as Luke started pulling me again.

" Okay, better think of something stuborn, we are here." I glared at Luke as he dragged me inside.

Luke pulled me into the booth and handed me a hot choclate. I threw the hot coco at his face and then took off running. I had to get away from him. I turned a corner and slammed into Dylan. Dylan held me so I wouldn't fall. His eyes searched my face.

" Ashley why are you running?" Dylan asked confused. I was breathing heavily and sighed relived it wasn't Luke.

" I am just..... ummm..... Running to keep fit." I trailed off looking at Dylan.

" Really? Ash I know you better than that. Your a awful lier." Dylan said.

" I am not lying!" I told Dylan.

" You sure? Then look me in the eyes." I couldn't look at Dylan, he caught my lie.

" Ether you tell me what is really up or I will force you." Dylan told me waiting for me to answer.

" Dylan the truth is...." I saw something, Luke was coming. " Duck!" I yelled. Dylan got caught off gard and I ran out of his grip, running to my dorm. Chloe watched me come in.

" Ummm what happened out there? Did you see the devil?" Chloe asked. I was too out of breath still to answer. Chloe handed me some water.

" Thanks." I rasped taking another big gulp. Chloe nodded.

" Tell me what happened." Chloe said. I did as she asked and expaine everything.

" Thats what happened. I am going to see if I can find Watson. Bye." I closed the door and walked over to the pasture. 

" Ashley!" Mr. Scott said. I looked over and saw him leading a horse towards me. The horse had kind fearful eyes and she was a blueish greyish dappled mare. Her mane and tail were dark grey. The cutes and smallest detail was the white snip on her mussel. 

" This is a horse that has been roaming campus and sense Watson disappered you could use a new horse to ride for now. Just slowly start to train her. She is wild and it was a lot harder than you think to put this halter on her. Put her in Watson's old stall. You can name her. I starred as Mr. Scott left me alone, holding the lead rope to this wild mustang. The horse looked at me, in a simular way that Watson used to do. As almost she could understand me and know how I was feeling. I slowly reached my hand to pet her and she looked a little startled. The dappled mare backed up and flattened her ears back in fear. I put my hand back to my side, not wanting her to get even more scared than she is already.  She will need to get used to people.

I will name her blue because of her coat color, and rose because of her kind looks. Blue Rose, is her name.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi! Sorry for making you all wait for this next chapter! So Blue Rose is the new horse and @ivyraining came up with the idea. @ivyraining owns her in the book and about Watson..... Sorry not spilling! Well the next chapter will be up tomorrow and I promise that I won't make you guys wait that long again. Luv you all and please follow @ivyraining she writes amazing books and she is really nice! 

Thanks! ~Countrygirl1055~  ( Please comment what you think of Blue Rose and this chapter! )