In The Sick Bay

I tried to open my eyes, everything was blurry. Slowly everything started getting clear. I blinked, seeing Dylan looking over me. 

" Dyl...." 

" Shhhh, Ashley don't move. You got hit and I am going to take you to Lucy." Dylan scooped me in his arms and started walking while carrying me.

" Who is Lucy?" I mumbled.

" Your dorm manger." Dylan said. I rested my head on Dylan's chest and soon we were back at my dorm.

" Lucy. Ashley got hurt really bad." Dylan said. I could hardly hear him. All I could hear was ringing.

" All right, take her in her and lie her on the bed." Dylan put me on a bed and I looked at him. He smoothed my hair befre leaving me alone.

" Where am I?" I asked confused. 

" In the Bay, its the nurse room." I nodded as Lucy put a cold towl on my cheek, where the pain was coming from.

" Okay, I have never really needed to be in here before." I told Lucy.

" I know, how do you feel?" She asked putting a blanket on me.

" Dizzy and lightheaded." I anwsered.

" Your boyfriend said that you got hit and then you blacked out." Lucy said.

" He isn't my boyfriend." I winced as she put pressure on the iced towl.

" The way you two look at each other, I just assumed..... I think he really cares about you." Lucy started.

" I know, but we are just friends." I turned away and secretly wished Dylan was here next to me.

" Okay, sorry I didn't mean anything by it even if he is..." Lucy gave me a look.

" He isn't." I snapped. Lucy just nodded and left to go get some pain killer and medicine. Chloe walked in, rushing to the side of the bed. Her face was paler than a ghost.

" A-Ashley? Are you okay?" Chloe looked at me, this was the first time I saw her crying.

" Don't worry about me, I am fine." Chloe looked at me wondering if I was telling the truth or not. Lucy came back in with some gause and banadges.

" Ashley I think you might have hit your head on something sharp, maybe a rock." I colsed my eyes as she put rubbing achol on the cut, on the back of my head.

" Here are some light pain killer pills and they will make you sleep which is what you need." Lucy said to me. She handed me a glass of water and the two pills.

" Wait, will I be able to ride tomorrow?" I asked. 

" Nope, you need to rest for a week." I starred at her in disbelieve.

" Here, please take them." I nodded and swollowed the pills. Chloe hugged me and left the nurse office. Soon I was driffing off to sleep......

The warm blanket moved off me. I blinked my eyes open in suprise to see Dylan siding his way into my bed. I moved over so he would have more room.

" What are you doing here?" I whispered.

" I am just checking to make sure your okay. Mind if I stay with you tonight?" Dylan asked me.

" Go for it." I said, suggling up agaist Dylan as he put his arm around me. I got closer to him and rested my head on his chest. 

" Ummm Dylan?" I asked.

" Yeah?" Dylan muttered.

" What did you do? And what happened with him?" I asked. 

" I punched him again and then he finally left to his dorm. He had punched you so hard that you blacked out and fell of the ground. You had hit your head on the sharp rocks and I was worried about you." Dylan moved closer to me sighing. It was just now I realized he didn't have a shirt on.