Starting school

When Amanda and I got back to the stable we cooled our horses down and put them into their stalls.  I refilled Watson's water bucket and checked my phone. 6:28.

I sighed not wanting to go back to my dorm. I have only known Caria for a little while, but she feels like a best friend. I watched Amanda untack her horse. I hung up my tack in the tack room. It looked dirty compared to everyone else's shiny tack.

Mental note clean tack tomorrow. I walked up to Amanda. She just put her tack away.

" I can't believe school is tomorrow and that today is over." Amanda said while we walked to our dorms.

"Tell me about it. I wish I didn't have to go to my dorm. It's going to be really awkward." I told Amanda.

" Don't worry, just tell her that your sorry and you will be more kind to her." Amanda answered.

" I know but I just don't know if we will be friends again." I replied.

" Look, I would love to stay and chat but it's almost seven. I got to go to my dorm now. Bye." Amanda started walking towards her dorm.

" Bye." I called by the time she was already gone.

I sighed and turned around going the other direction to my dorm.
I unlocked my door with the room key. Caria was on her bed laughing and texting. She looked up at me with cold eyes. I sighed feeling lonely.

" Hey sorry I just got back. I lost track of time. I was wondering what I should expect for school. I don't know where any of my classes are....." I paused trying to meet Caria's eyes. She was faced towards me. Her eyes where looking at the top of my head! She obviously didn't care what I had to say.

" Caria please." I said. Hurt formed beneath me. Her expression was still blank.

" What do you want?" Caria asked. She sounded really annoyed.

" Look I am sorry. I didn't mean for you to get mad at me. I was just really upset about what happened at lunch." I told her. " I understand that your friends with Chloe, I will try to get along with her better." I added quickly.

" I don't want to talk about it. I thought you were my friend. But, Chloe explained it all to me. I now get why your being so mean to her." Caria answered sharply. " I want to be friends, but you need to stop being mean to Chloe I know you don't like her, just try to get alone with her. I am going to bed, night." Caria put her phone away and got into bed. I did the same.

* * *

Caria starting shaking me.

" WAKE UP!' Caria yelled. I groggily opened my eyes yawning.

" Yeah... what is it?" I asked Caria tossed me clothes.

" School starts in  a hour so hurry."  Caria said putting her school stuff in her bag.
This got me awake. I put on plaid blue shirt with black jeans along. I slipped my brown belt through the loop of my jeans.

Caria gave me a look of approval. I quickly got my binder ready and then took a cereal bar. I munched on the cereal bar while Caria curled her hair.

" Hey Ashley can I do your hair? I want to put it in a side braid." Caria walked over next to me and started working with my hair to make it look good.

After she finished braiding my hair I walked into the bathroom. My hair looked neat through the mirror's reflection.

Caria looked at me curiously.

" Turn around so I can see." Caria told me. I turned around in a 360. She went through my drawers handing me white jeans. " These will look better." She answered. I put the jeans on. Caria was so right.