Crushing

Social studies was boring. I sat next to a girl with strawberry blond hair. She just wrote down notes and didn't talk to me.

" That's how the voting used to be in the old days. Your dismissed." Mr. Olympia said. Then the bell rang. One more class to go before lunch. I walked to my mod.

I had art. Amanda was sitting at a table all by herself. I joined her. She smiled at me.

" Soooooo." She said. Does she know what happened in math? I looked at her silently wondering.

" Soooo what?" I asked.

" I don't know. What class did you have first?" Amanda asked me.

" I had math, what did you have?" I asked.

" La. All we did was read and go around the room telling each other about yourself." Amanda replied.

" Math was strange for many reasons...." My voice trailed off as the art teacher started talking.

" Okay so this is just free drawing." The teacher said. I knew exactly what to draw. 

" What exactly happened in math?" Amanda asked while sketching the figure she was going to draw.

" Well Dylan is in my math class, and he sat next to me." I answered. I lightly drew Watson's body outline. Amanda looked up from her drawing and starred at me. 

" Dylan sat next to you? What else happened?" Amanda asked me. I erased the head and tried to sketch it again.

" Well Dylan asked for my name and was surprised is that...." I paused sighing" He called me cutie." I whispered to Amanda. Amanda grinned.

" He likes you. I mean why else would he call you cutie?" Amanda told me. It became a lot clearer what she was sketching. She started drawing the mane and forelock.

" He was asking me questions and he even made Eric move when he was sitting next to me. Eric wouldn't get out of the seat next to me, so then Dylan said he would force him out of the seat if he didn't move. I told Amanda. I started drawing Watson's head details.

" Ashley I don't know another guy who would do that to sit next to a girl who he thinks is a cutie." Amanda answered. I saw the huge grin on her face.

" Caria was choking from laughter. If that wasn't surprising, then the teacher was asking him why he was talking to me and guess what his answer was, he said because she is cute." I started blushing while telling Amanda what happened. I started making Watson's eyes.

" Really?! That is just true love." Amanda joked. I sighed not wanting to tell her what also I agreed with.

" Well let's say that's not all he asked..." I whispered to her.

" Tell me!" Amanda exclaimed.

" He asked me if I had a boyfriend. Then said that my ex is lucky to have a cute girl. Then he made me agree to sitting with him at lunch today." I answered. I started to draw the same muscle lines on Watson.

" Oh wow, Dylan is one of a kind and you are going to sit with him. Tell us exactly what happens. What class do you have after lunch?" Amanda asked.

" I have La with Caria." I answered. Then the bell rang. Oh no. Time for lunch.

" It's lunch time." Amanda said.

" I know." I replied. Caria walked up to me pushing me.

" Ooooo lunch time." Caria said. I sighed giving her a look before she walked away with Chloe.
Amanda and I entered the cafeteria. I saw Dylan right away. Our eyes met. I sighed going up to his table and pulling up a chair sitting next to him. All his friends filled in the spaces. Dylan looked at my expression.