The Real Way To Ride

I took a shower and got all the mud out of my hair. Watson had to do that, two times. When I came back Amanda looked at me then ingored me. I got changed into my nice sweat pants and a cute white tank top. 

" Amanda I feel really bad for what had happened with you and..." 

" JUST STOP! JESSICA TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID!" Amanda bursted into tears and burried her face into her pink fuzzy pillow.

" Amanda what do you mean what I did?" I asked.

" Jessica said that you were upset that you were the only one single. So you broke up me and William so then you wouldn't be the only one single." Amanda gave me a glare. " You were jealsous of me!" 

" Amanda first of all I had no clue what had even hapened, and I didn't do that. Second of all I would never do that and Jessica is lying." I said. Amanda looked at me doubtful. 

" It all makes sense though." Amanda said while writing out a anwser to a math problem on paper. 

" How? I thought that you trusted me!" I said. 

" Thats what went wrong." Amanda anwsered. I starred at her, this wasn't my old friend!

" Amanda please......" Amanda pulled out her phone, she was getting a "call". I yanked her phone away from her.

" Amanda stop. You don't understand."

" I don't understand! Ha. Give me my phone back." I handed her phone back. 

" Ashley, you moving into my room was a mistake. Hopefuly you can find a new roomate." I watched as Amanda left me all alone in our old room. It started to seem like all I was good at doing was braking friendships, I sighed and called Chloe. Something I never thought I would ever done before. 

.............. Moving into Chloe's.............

Chloe sat on her bed looking at our new room. This is my second time moving out. I wasn't very happy. Chloe understood the whole thing and offered to let me move in with her. Chloe managed to get herself a double and it was a big sweet. Chloe looked at me. 

" Okay, something happened. Other than Amanda kicking you out." As always Chloe knew.

" Last night Luke was talking to me, and then Watson pushed me into him. As if he was waiting for some sparks. Luke said he would have kissed me but, the horses were too impressionable, and then my phone rang. He said it was getting late and then left. Then Watson got annoyed because there was no sparks and pushed me again and because Luke wasn't there to catch me, I fell into a wet mud puddle. Watson was laughing at me." I said, wondering if Chloe thought I was crazy or not.

" Watson did the right thing, and I would have laughed too." Chloe said.

" Oh....." I said looking at the marble floor that our room had. 

" Ashley Watson sensed the feeling that both of you shared. Both of you like each other and Watson wanted to help." I sighed. Chloe was right. I can't belive after everything that I am sitting in OUR dorm. Chloe wanted to kill me, and then suddenly is my only kinda best friend? Weird if you ask me. 

" Your right. Maybe I should go talk to Luke." I said, my nerves suddenly started to rise. I ended up blushing.

" That would be the best thing, as for Amanda, you two just need space. Soon Amanda will realize that she was wrong." I nodded. Chloe was freaklishly right.

I walked into the barn, searching for Luke, I spotted him leading Watson from the pasture. His blanket was barley on him and he was coverd in mud. 

" Greeat. Watson why did you roll int the mud? This will take years to come off!" I sighed. 

" Ashley I will help you, it will go faster. Then we can trail ride if you want." Luke sugested. Why did he have to be so cute?!

" Thanks, the trail ride will be good, but if we can get the mud off." I said. 

" Ok, its a date then." Luke winked at me beofre leading Watson to the crossties. I swollowed before following him. 

I hosed Watson down and then with the help of Luke got the mud off. Watson noticed the sparks again. He pushed me at Luke. Luke moved out of the way and I fell on the wet ground. I glanced up at Luke who was laughing. Too bad he was standing in front of Watson. Waston head butted him and then Luke fell on top of me. Luke looked at Watson who was trying to encouage Luke to make a move on me. I watched as Luke kissed me. His lips were soft and warm on mine. He pinned me to the ground. He laugh and smiled at my expresson. Luke got off of me and helped me up. Watson with his head ready, pushed Luke and I back on the barn floor. Watson started bobbing his head and snorting waiting for Luke to ask me out. But, Luke didn't. I got off the floor again. Then we both moved out of Watson's way. 

" Ummm, Sorry." I said blushing. Luke looked at me.

" Its fine. Well get Watson tacked up so we can hit the trials." I nodded. I started walking to the tack room and then tacked ( The disapointed) Watson up. Watson flattened his ears, he wanted a big show to have happened.

I mounted on Watson and walked on to the trail, catching up to Luke and Patriot. Partiot went into a gallop, I let Watson race with Partiot. Watson started to get in the lead, and then Patriot zoomed past us, going full out gallop. Before Watson could catch up, Patriot had already made it to the other side of the medow and to the stat of the trail.

I slowed Watson to a walk, Luke knows exactly how to ride, better than a jockey, well almost. Patriot was a great horse, and Watson who was his new friend. Luke and I were friends, But not close to a couple.... Watson had tried, and will not give up untill we are together and with loads of sparks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked the special chapter about Luke and Ashley, Watson had started to make sure they noticed the sparks, which they both did. Talk about romantic! Comment and like! Countrygirl1055