Confessions

I read the teams sheet.

Intermediate - Ashley, Chloe, Dylan and Amanda

Beginner - Cooper, Caria, Eric, Emily and Cam

Dylan squeezed my hand. I smiled, getting closer to him.

" Hey....." Caria's voice drifted off as she looked at me. Anger shown through her eyes.

" Caria what's wrong?" I asked her as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked away. Dylan looked at me.

" Hey cutie, your friend is mad." Dylan laughed. I gave him " your cute, but annoying" look.

" Yeah it's kinda obvious." I told him. Dylan rolled at me.

" Not really princess." Dylan whispered to me. His arm was still around me.

" We made it." I said.

" I know, you could have gotten advance team." Dylan flirted with me.

" Dylan I am not ready. And I want to talk to you later." Dylan smirked at my words.

" Cutie exactly talk about what?" Dylan answered, still having the smirk on his face.

"  I will not say here. I replied.

" So..... Just you and me discussing this?" Dylan laughed.

" Dylan...... Really..... You have a dirty mind." I playfully smacked his arm. Dylan grabbed me holding me against him.

" Yeah I know. When you have a hot girlfriend your mind gets dirty." Dylan answered.

" Hey Dylan." Cooper called to him.

" Yeah?" Dylan said.

" I want to go play some football, want to join?" Cooper asked.

" Umm sure." Dylan said.

" Be right back cutie, you won't miss me too much." Dylan walked over to where his friends were chucking the football around. Dylan caught the foot ball and hurled to to his friend Cam, who chucked it at Eric. Amanda laughed as she caught me watching. This time I didn't care.

" You and Dylan." Amanda teased.

" I know." I answered.

" Your lucky that no other girl likes him. I mean he kinda is cute, but not my type." Amanda answered.

" I don't know. There could be some one who likes him. I mean it won't surprise me if Chloe likes him." I told her.

" You got that right. Cooper and Chloe must have planned that out. I mean they didn't say anything when you two kissed." Amanda replied.

" I know. I mean why would they not let me out if the loft? Cooper did ask me while I sat with Dylan if I liked him. Luckily Cam saved me from responding." I said.

" Oh I didn't know that part. Is that what you had a fess up?" Amanda asked. I shook my head.

" No Dylan was trying to get me to fess up why I wasn't ready for a boyfriend." I replied.

" That makes no sense of how cooper and Chloe made you kiss him." Amanda said.

" I know. I don't get it because Chloe didn't know I liked him." I paused thinking " Wait I know how she could have found out." I said

" How could she have known?" Amanda asked.

" The only one who knew. Caria." I explained.