Broken

Dylan watched me. Lucy sat with a cup of tea in her hand slowly sipping on it.

" How did Watson get away?" I asked.

" The new groom went to feed Watson and to check on him. He kicked the groomer and took off galloping off campous." Lucy said.

" I always check on him everyday and I am usually with him. He has never spent a night here without me seeing him." I told Lucy.

" Watson was getting anxious and acting very wildly. He almost bit a girl when she walked by his stall." Lucy took another sip of tea before going on. " I am guessing you and your horse Watson have a good relationship."  Lucy said. I nodded.

" Dylan I am going to have to ask you to leave." Dylan starred at lucy and then me with an sad expression.

" Why should I?" Dylan asked Lucy.

" This concerns her, not you." Lucy said.

" I am not leaving." Dylan growled.

" Dylan please leave." I whispered to him. Dylan looked at me for a second before sighing and slamming the door behind him.

" What I saw this morning...... You and him...." Lucy looked at me. 

" Nothing happened, he kissed me and then we were talking." I anwsered.

" Wrong, you were making out with him." Lucy said.

" What exactly is your point?" I asked.

" My point is your to young to have a boyfriend." Lucy told me.

" He isn't my boyfriend, we are just friends." I said sharply.

" Really? Would friends make out in a bed and say I love you?" Lucy asked crossing her arms.

" Lucy I don't like him in that way." I started, Lucy shook her head.

" Watson is your friend and you don't kiss him." I narrowed my eyes at Lucy.

" Don't talk about Watson like that, He is my friend and I love him. This is your fault he ran away." I hissed.

" My fault? I am trying to get you healed." Lucy looked at me. " Dylan like I was saying likes you a lot and wants to be your boyfriend. I can see it by the way and its like you two are together." Lucy said.

" My life is not your problem." I snapped.

" I am your dorm manger and I have to watch over you." Lucy said.

" Can I leave? I want to go take a walk." I told her.

" Fine, you better be back though in twenty minutes." I walked out of the nurse office and started walking a long the path to the stable. Tears started coming. Watson was gone, and I feel broken, empty inside.

I petted Aubrey as Amanda walked in and saw me.

" Hi, I know we got off on the wrong foot. I am sorry about asking. I heard about what happened and I am sorry." Amanda hugged me and I hugged her back. " Well I am here to ride and I am very sorry about what happened." I nodded and watched Amanda lead Aubrey away.

I looked at the patsure, wondering where Watson is and if he is okay. The tears started coming, flowing down my face. I let my hair down and wished that I could go find my horse, without Watson I am lost and lonley even if I have everything exept him. Natalie walked over to me.

" Sorry that Watson is gone." Natalie said. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to speak with her. Luke walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

" Natalie can I talk to you alone?" Luke asked. Natalie looked at me before following him into the tack room. 

I stood there, starring at Watson's old stall. I could just picture him in it and how he used to check my pockets for treats. Now all that would be gone, I am truley broken without him. Everything won't seem the same without him. My best friend, the only one I could talk to, the only one I really trusted. Watson is the only one who would never hurt me, and he is out there some where. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry that the chapter is short. I will have a better chapter with more that happens.

Comment & like ~Countrygirl1055~