Everything Is Back To Normal, Almost...

I walked into the caf. School just never ends. I sighed as I saw exactly what I was hoping to avoid. Natalie was flirting with Luke. He smiled at her. HER! The girl who almost killed Watson! UGH! I wish I could skip school and just be with Watson. I walked up to them. I stood next to Luke. Luke turned and saw me.

" Hey Ashley have you met....." 

" Hi Natalie." I tried to force a fake smile.

" Hi...... Ashley or whatever." Natalie turned he head away for a second, and then gained her fake cheery happinesss.

" Oh so you two have met?" Luke said. I nodded, trying to not roll my eyes. Luke need to keep up!

" Ummm yeah, I saw her at the stable..... anyway, Luke I ws wondring if you could show me around. Maybe we could go to the...." Natalie started saying.

" LUKE!" I yelled, making my voice louder than Natalie's. Eveyone looked at me. It was the only thing I could do before SHE ( THE TRYING TO KILL WATSON) went on a date with Luke. Sure Luke and I aren't dating, but Watson saw sparks and I did too.

" What Ashley?" Luke asked me. Natalie narrowed her evil eyes on my for a second before she could say or do anything I grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him away from Natalie.

" Ashley really whats going on?" Luke asked. 

" Luke I just need to talk to you." I said. " A lot of things happened and I......" My voice trailed off as I saw Dylan and Natalie talking.

" BE RIGHT BACK!" I yelled again. I ran over to Dylan and yanked him away from the devil. Luke walked over to me, his arms crossed. I looked at the floor, embarresment flooding over me.

" Ashley what is wrong with you?" Luke aksed. Before I could speak. Dylan gave me a cold look.

" Honestly Ashley I can't be around you when your like this." Luek said. I starred at him. 

" NO! LUKE I AM SOR..." I lowered my voice. " Luke please I....." Luke left before I could finish. 

" Ash, what happened?" Dylan asked. I didn't say anything. I started walking away, but Dylan cornered me.

" Ashley better start talking now." Dylan growled. I sighed, knowing I couldn't win with him.

" I don't like Natalie. She gave Watson posion berries because she had to put her horse down. SHe thinks its my fault so, she wants revenge. To kill my horse, or in this case try to." Dylan looked at my blankly.

" Is that all?" Dylan asked. I nodded. 

" Well then...." Dylan started to walk off, but I grabbed his arm again. 

" You honestly don't believe me, do you?" I gave Dylan a look.

" Ashley, I don't. Natalie is nice and she isn't cruel." Dylan got out of my grip and walked off. I looked at the floor, wondering if anyone woudl believe me about what really happened. Even Mr. Scott or Dr. Janet. Would they believe me or the little devil? Chloe caught up to me. 

" Natalie again?" She asked.

" Yeah, she is turning everyone agaisn't me." I said sighing. 

" Don't worry, I don't trust her." Chloe said. I forced a smile and really felt like I was lying to myself.

FInally it was lunch, I lost focus in class so many times, the teacher asked me to go to the nurse.

I sat down next to Chloe and Caria, who was talking to me again. I looked at where Natalie was sitting, she was sitting next at the boys table and was next to Luke and Dylan laughing. She caught my eye and smirked at me, gese she was a wicked witch. I sighed, being misrable again. Amanda was sitting alone at the loner table and looked again like she has been crying. I didn't dare talk to her. Even though she apolized to me. I couldn't speak without crying these days, all it seems as if all I do is ever cry. I don't usually cry. The only thing that could cheer me up is seeing Watson, which would have to wait till after school.