Now We Are Even

I tell Choe about what happened. About Natalie and what she said. About how she is a cruel rider.

" I think that Natalie's horse falling means that you just need to be careful riding near her." Chloe said. Chloe handed me the bottle of blue nail polsih, so I can put it on. The clear base coat dried. I smoothed the nail polish on my nail and put it in front of the fan.

" Natalie is really mean. She was like saying I was stalking her." I sighed. I wish that Natalie was nice, but at least her horses are.

I finally finished my nails and they look pretty. Chloe painted her nails black and added some silver glitter on the ends. I am still suprsied that I am living with Chloe Pine. She used to be my ememy and now, she is one of my best friends that I only trust. Chloe put all her nail polish away and turned on the flat screen TV that her parents bought her. The music awards were on. I laughed as Chloe sat all stiff waiting for who was one of the most popular songs. A cermercial about chex mix came on and she nearly yelled at the TV. I smiled. Chloe was my only friend at the moment if Watson counts. My phone buzzed.

Amanda) Hi, sorry about the bad timing. Anyway I was wondering if your free around 3:20?

Me) Sure, sounds good

Amanda) C u there, Candy Shope...

Me) @ 3:20

Amanda) ttyl

Me) bye

I turned off my phone, great. Now I have to deal with even more drama. Chloe came back into our bed room with popcorn and sprite. I forced a smile.

" Okay, something is up." Chloe said, sitting the snacks and drinks on the glass coffee table. 

" Amanda wants to talk to me." I mumbled. 

" Today?" Chloe asked taking a sip of soda.

" Yeah, at three- twenty." I took a bit out of the buttery popcorn.

" Well, you will miss who wins on the show for the music awards. But, I know that you will be upset and regret this chance to work things out with Amanda if you don't go." I looked at Chloe, she was right as always.

" Okay, well I better get ready then. Bye." I slipped on my fuzzy grey sweat shirt before leaving the dorm. Time to talk to Amanda my EX best friend.

I walked into the Candy Shop. Mint coco, and yummy tarts smells came from a table, there was Amanda sitting and waving at me.

I walked over and sat across from her in the booth. I took my mint hot coco and my share of tarts,

" Thanks for meeting me, is the stawberry tarts all right?" Amanda asked me. I nodded.

" No problem, and honestly thans for buying these." My hands were warm from holding on to the hot mint coco. I took a few marshmellows and popped them in the coco. I took a bit out of the sweetly filled tart. Yummy! 

" Ummm, I guess I can talk first..." AManda said awardly. I nodded agreeing.

" I am sorry for the way I was acting. Jessica and Julie lied to me. They were trying to get me to be popular and well, I am not. That doesn't give me any reason to ditch you as a freind and you can be friends with whoever you want. I feel awful for kicking you out. So.... Ummm whats being roomates with Chloe like?" Amanda brushed a strand of hair that was out of her poney tail, over her ear and took a long sip of hot coco. 

" Amanda I have to apoligize too. I shouldn't have became jealous of your new friends. Julie and Jessica just wanted to hangout and I over reacted. And bunking with Chloe is acually nice. Its like we were, we painted nails and she has good advice. I never could have thought that I would be friends with her, expecially after our past and all...." I said. Amanda looked at me in a strange way.