eight

February 27th, 1990Los Angeles, California

February 27th, 1990
Los Angeles, California

i woke up to a loud banging on the door. i groaned and opened my eyes just to see myself passed out beside slash. did we do anything? oh god i hope not. i checked under the covers and i was only in my underwear so i assumed we had to of done something.

i realized someone was at the door, so i quickly got up and slipped on my clothes before running to the front door. i struggled to find it at first but i eventually got there.

i opened the door and tommy and heather stood there, talking between each other. "hi?" i asked, using my hand to block the sunlight. "we we're looking for you" tommy spoke. "yeah, we were worried when you weren't at nikki's" heather smiled.

"i appreciate the concern, but i'm just fine" i smiled, going to close the door until someone walked up behind me. "did you two...?" heather asked, eyeing us. "yes" "no" slash and i said at the same time.

after the awkward encounter, i grabbed my stuff and got a ride to nikki's with tom and heather. "thanks for the ride" i smiled, getting out and going to the front door. luckily it was unlocked so i walked inside and kicked off my shoes.

i walked into the living room where blair sat, watching tv. "hey" i spoke, quickly grabbing her attention. "where were you?" she asked, jumping up. "slash's place" i smiled.

"so, wheres nikki?" i asked, grabbing a cup of coffee and checking the time. holy shit it's four o'clock already? "out with brandi" she smiled, sitting beside me at the island.

"i see" i nodded, kicking my legs up and relaxing. "what did you and slash do last night?" she smirked, raising her eyebrows. "i don't even remember" i shrugged.

i grabbed my purse and went to the spare room to change out of my clothes from last night. as i reached my hand in my bag to find my lip balm, i pulled out a piece of paper.

opening it, i saw it was slash's number with a note. yknow what, maybe i will call him later. it's a good quick fuck, no feelings kinda thing. and at the moment, i'm not sure i wanna be in a relationship.

"it's so weird to think that I'm gonna be 27 this year!" i yelled, skipping through the house to find blair. I stopped in the living room noticing nikki and brandi. "i'm gonna just go in the backyard" i sighed, ignoring their wondering stares.

blair sat under a tree, plucking a guitar. "i didn't know you played" i spoke, making her look up. "i don't really" she shrugged, putting it down. "oh cmon, play something for me!"

March 2nd
1:29am

here we are, on a flight to manhattan for the boys' concert today. of course, i got stuck between heather and brandi. not even blair. heather was curled up in the seat, sleeping, while brandi looked out the window, down at all the cities we were passing by.

and me, i was listening to music on my walkman. the flight is about five and a half hours and it's only been two, and i want to literally die. brandi's tried to make conversation with me, but it's been too awkward.

as the plane landed, i gently shook heather to which she stirred but didn't wake up. "hey, we're here, you gotta get up" i said, starting to get annoyed. she opened her eyes so i sighed, grabbed my bags, and exited the plane as fast as i could.

"ugh i just wanna sleep" blair groaned, throwing her arm over my shoulder. "same, im exhausted" i yawned, side hugging her as we walked through the airport.

if we were in l.a still, it would've been five in the morning, but here it's eight o'clock. "to the hotel" vince yawned, sharise by his side. everyone brought their girls, except emi, mick's girlfriend (who's one of the backup singers) is gonna meet us there at soundcheck.

we all piled into the van that would bring us to the hotel. we all trudged to our rooms, and i don't know about everyone else, but i passed out right away.

a knock on the hotel door rudely awoke me. i cursed and got up to answer the door. "yeah?" i yawned, opening the door. brandi. "hey, the girls and i are going shopping, would you and blair wanna join us?" she asked, a smile occupying her face. fuck, she's so pretty.

"um sure, why not. could you give us about half an hour?" i asked and she gave thumbs up before walking down the hallway. "blair! wake up we have half an hour to get ready" i yelled, jumping on the bed.

"for what?" she asked, sitting up. "guess we're going shopping with the girls." we ran around the room trying to get ready as fast as we possibly could.

oh god, why couldn't i have said an hour instead? i'm stupid. somehow though, we were ready by 11:45, which is quite surprising, cause usually i'd still be sleeping.

we met the girls in the lobby, to which we all followed sharise out to a vehicle she rented. it's a nice convertible. "let's go ladies" she smiled, getting in the drivers seat. she drove to the mall, and once we arrived, we decided to go for lunch first.

"so elle, how do you know the boys?" heather asked, looking at me with interest. oh no. "i'm just an old friend" i shrugged. "when did you meet them?" brandi asked next. "81."