three

February 12th, 1990San Diego, California

February 12th, 1990
San Diego, California

i woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing over and over again. holy crap, it's 5 in the morning! what the hell does this person want. "hello?" i asked, yawning and opening the door. "hey" nikki and tommy awkwardly waved.

"uh how the hell do you know where i live?" i asked, my eyebrows furrowed. "i kinda followed you home yesterday..." nikki spoke, rubbing the back of his neck.

"alright, so what do you guys want at 5 in the morning?" i sighed, staring at the two goofballs sitting on my couch. "well, i saw your number that you left under my pillow and an idea came to mind!" uh oh, tommy has an idea. this can't be good.

"and what might this idea be?" i asked, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up. "w-" "oh I gotta piss, where's your bathroom?" nikki interrupted, making me crack a smile. "second door on the left down that hallway" i pointed.

"so what was it that you wanted to ask?" i looked at tommy. "would you wanna come on tour with us? just for the remaining six months" he spoke, and my jaw dropped. "wo way, I can't just pack up and leave. i have a job" i sighed, setting down the cigarette.

"oh cmon! please" he begged. "i just don't get why you're so good with me. i cheated on you and you're not mad at me anymore?" i asked, walking to the kitchen.

"just trying to live in the moment" he shrugged, following me. "i-im sorry. i wish i could go but i can't." "so that's it?" he asked, standing on the other side of the counter. "yes, unless you somehow talk to my boss in to letting me go with you guys" i awkwardly smiled, noticing nikki walk back into the room.

"so, what did I miss?" he asked, making me chuckle and shake my head. "we are out on a mission, let's go" tommy said, dragging him to the front door. "good luck!" i shouted just as the front door closed.

i decided to go back to sleep, just to be rudely awoken again. it wasn't even any better, it was still 7 in the morning. "what this time?" i asked, knowing who it was already. "time to pack!" tommy exclaimed. "what do you mean?" i asked, squinting my eyes.

"we talked to your boss, and he agreed. after all, we are motley crue" nikki shrugged. i can't believe they did it! wait a minute. "how did you know where i worked? i never told you" i asked, smirking slightly.

they explained that they went around, asking. "you idiots!" i laughed. "well we had no luck until we ran into this girl. i think her name was...blair?" tommy questioned as my eyes went wide.

"no, you guys gotta leave!" i sighed, slapping my forehead as the doorbell rang. "screw it" i huffed answering the door. "hey elle? why were nikki sixx and tommy fucking lee asking me where you work?" she frantically asked, pushing past me.

"nikki and tommy" she gasped before quickly falling to the ground. i stood behind her the whole time as i knew this was gonna happen. "she okay?" nikki asked, looking down at her limp body.

"yeah, she just got excited. i'm surprised she didn't pass out when she saw you earlier" i smiled, trying to lift her body off the floor.

"help?" i asked, looking up at the two boys. tommy swooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the couch. he set her down gently and walked back over to us.

"i still can't believe my boss is letting me come with" i smiled. "we just have that effect on people" nikki smirked. "hello?" blair's voice rang from the living room.

"is she gonna pass out again?" tommy asked, eyeing me. "nah, she should be fine." I yelled to her that we were in the kitchen, and she walked in.

"am I dreaming?" she asked, looking at me. "nope, they're real. right guys?" i asked, looking to them. "no, you're just dreaming" tommy chuckled. "stop being an asshole" I giggled.

"so, how do you know them?" blair asked me. "well my dad was their manager and they moved in with us and yeah" i shrugged, trying to avoid the topic of tommy and i. toth tom and nikki eyed me, but i ignored it. i didn't wanna get into it, especially with them here.

"anyways i'm...going on tour with them" i smiled, hoping she wouldn't be jealous or mad. "oh nice! when are you gonna be back?" she smiled, but i could tell she was unhappy.

"what if you came with us?" nikki proposed. "work" she smiled. "hey we could talk to your boss too" tommy offered but she quickly declined. "i don't really wanna interrupt you guys" she shrugged.

"please" i begged, giving her the puppy dog eyes. "i mean, if you suppose" she smiled and i jumped up, hugging her. "yes!" well at least i'll have my best friend with me, so maybe it won't be so bad.