seventeen

September 6th, 1990Los Angeles, California

September 6th, 1990
Los Angeles, California

"wakey wakey, we've got a big day today!" i shouted, waltzing into the room blair was staying in. she only groaned in response as i jumped on the bed. "get up! we're going for breakfast with the boys" i spoke.

"im up" she sighed, cracking an eye open. "mkay, we're leaving in half an hour" i smiled before leaving the room and returning to my own. i was gonna shower this morning, but i decided i'd do that later.

i quickly put my hair into french braids and popped a little bit of lipgloss on. i wore my acid wash jeans with an aerosmith shirt. i heard aerosmith was performing tonight, so i was excited to see that.

exactly half an hour later, blair and i met at the front door. "see you later lemmy" i called out as we exited the house. blair was still basically half asleep. "had a good sleep?" i chuckled as she let out a yawn.

soon enough, we met up with the motley boys. none of their girls were with them so i shrugged it off and sat down beside tommy. "hey guys" blair waved, sitting beside me.

vince and blair got into conversation right away. he was still flirty even though he was with sharise. blair wasnt having any of it though. "vince, i have a boyfriend and you have a wife" she spoke firmly.

"here's the tickets for tonight" nikki spoke, handing me the tickets. "thanks again" i smiled. we sat around for a while, conversing and whatever before splitting ways again.

~

"what the fuck this is actually so cool" blair spoke, her eyes wide. "i agree" i nodded, taking in the scene. celebrities were everywhere and it was so hard not to fangirl. "bitch madonna is over there!" she practically screamed.

i laughed at blair's behaviour. i'd never seen her so excited, except for when she met nikki and tommy for the first time. i wasnt the biggest fan of madonna so i wasnt losing it unlike her. but if i saw aerosmith? it's game over.

we settled in our seats, which werent bad at all. we got a good view of everything. "i need to tell nikki how much i love him after he did this for all of us" blair sighed. "me too" i agreed.

as the show went on, i couldnt believe i was actually here. aerosmith performed and let me just tell you, i was on my feet the whole time. they also won like 2 awards or something which was cool.

when the show ended, we spotted nikki so we started walking towards him. that's when we realized he wasnt alone. steven motherfucking tyler was with him.

"hey" i nervously spoke, approaching the two. "hey elle" nikki smiled. "uhm your guys' performance was amazing" i stuttered, looking towards steven. "thanks doll" he smiled.

as soon as he said that it felt like my body was pooling with sweat, and im sure everyone around me could tell how nervous i was. "no problem" i confidently smiled.

"we just uh wanted to thank-" "tell you how much we love you for getting us here" blair interrupted. "anytime" nikki nodded. "but we're gonna head out now" i mentioned.

"alright, thanks for coming" nikki smiled, bringing me in for a hug. "bye nikki, bye steven" i waved as we began to walk away. "steven tyler called me doll" i squealed, once we were a safe enough distance from them.

"i bet you're never gonna forget that" blair giggled, as we walked a few blocks to get to my car. "i'll probably head home tomorrow morning by the way" blair spoke. "of course! i appreciate you coming here."

September 17th, 1990
Los Angeles, California

the ringing of my doorbell brought me out of my peaceful slumber. with only a groan, i got up and answered the door. "tommy can you eat least call first before you show up" i sighed.

"sorry...just wanted to hangout" he shrugged with a smile. "what you wanna do today?" i giggled, shaking my head. "shopping, i need some new clothes" he shrugged.

"alright, gimme a bit to get ready" i smiled, letting him into the house. he nodded and set himself on the couch as i went to get changed and quickly style my hair.

within 20 minutes, i met him in the living room and we took his expensive car to wherever we were going. first we ended up at a harley davidson store. i wandered off while tommy talked to the staff.

a red leather jacket caught my eye. it was the prettiest shade of red i had ever seen. "watcha looking at" tommy spoke, coming up behind me. "this" i smiled, pointing at the jacket. "it's nice" he agreed.

within moments i turned around to look at him. "you getting anything?" i asked. "uh yeah, i'm gonna go pay now" he nodded. "alright...there was a record store next door so im gonna go there" i mentioned before walking away.

as i entered the record store, my ears were greeted by dr feelgood playing in the background. i nodded my head towards the worker before making my way to the metal section.

first thing i saw was venoms "welcome to hell" album. it had been out since '81, but i still hadn't gotten it yet. i took it into my arms and browsed for slightly longer until tommy came into the store.

there was a girl in the store with me, and she was maybe 18. the moment she saw tommy, her eyes widened and a smile occupied her face. "oh my god, tommy! im like the biggest fan ever" she squealed.

"thanks" tommy smiled in his signature childish grin. "uhm could you sign my arm! i'd love to get it tattooed" she asked. "sure" he shrugged, taking the black sharpie from her.

he quickly signed her wrist before nodding and coming towards me. i looked at the bag in his hand and back up at him. "how much money did you spend?" i laughed, raising a brow. "eh not much" he smirked.

i paid for the record and we set out to more stores. i got a few new band shirts since you could never have enough, and i added thigh high leather boot heels to my collection too. they gave me stevie nicks vibes so i knew i needed them.