thirteen

June 2nd, 1990Los Angeles, California

June 2nd, 1990
Los Angeles, California

"and here are the keys" the woman smiled, handing the two keys off to me. "thank you" i politely smiled, tucking them into the front pocket of my jeans. "of course hun, nikki set up a good spot for you" she smiled.

lacey was all of the boys real estate agent, and nikki got with her to find a place for me. i had so much unpaid debt to those boys, i'd have to find a way to make it up to them.

"he really did, and i appreciate all the work you two did for me" i smiled. "its no problem, my goal is to make sure you're comfortable" she chuckled. "well i think i'm in love with this place" i laughed.

"it is cute isn't it! it's nice and close to work for you too" she nodded, signing a few more things. "i'll just need a few signatures and you're all ready to go" she explained, handing the pen to me.

i signed where she asked and that's it! i had my own place in l.a. "well pleasure doing business with you, and i hope you enjoy" she smiled as she stacked the papers. "thank you" i nodded as she exited the house.

it was a three bedroom house with two and a half bathrooms. a lot of space for just me, but i was excited. blair even suggested i get a pet or something. which honestly i might get a cat.

the place was somewhat furnished already, but my furniture was getting delivered tomorrow, so i had to stay the night at dads. i could only bring as much as my car would hold, which was mostly clothes and fragile stuff.

i would be alone here for two months, since the guys were on tour until early august. they had no breaks either, so that means i'd have to hopefully make some friends here in the city. i did have the guns boys though.

"elle!" dad exclaimed, watching as i appeared in the living room. "hey" i smiled, setting my bag for the night down. "excited to be back?" ava questioned, a bright smile on her face.

"yeah, definitely...the place nikki got for me is super nice" i explained. "that's great!" dad nodded, taking a puff from his cigarette. "mhm" i nodded.

"what are you two up to today?" i asked. "my new band has a show if you'd like to come?" dad questioned. "yeah, sure...who are they?" i asked. "skid row" he spoke.

"that's cool! i have their album" i smiled. i was actually kind of excited to meet them. their debut album was actually amazing, and definitely one of my favourites. plus the bassist was kinda hot.

"but yeah i'll definitely come along" i smiled. it was four now, and the show was at seven, so i decided to take a shower and get ready. i had kinda abandoned the signature rocker style, but i decided to go back to that tonight.

"ready?" dad asked as walked towards the front door. "have fun you two" ava smiled, closing the door behind us. "where's the show at?" "roxy" he smiled, firing up the engine to his truck. the same truck he had in '81.

when we got to the roxy, i followed dad backstage and to the shared dressing room for all of them. the lust in their eyes showed as i walked into the room. i just rolled my eyes and discarded their stares.

as dad began talking to them i stood by the door, listening to the conversation. it was boring, just going over stuff for the show. "i'm gonna go talk to some people, i'll see you boys at showtime" dad spoke, getting up.

then it was just me and five girl starved guys. "are you a groupie?" a blonde asked. i knew him, he was quite notorious. "no, i'm your managers daughter" i laughed, shaking my head slightly.

"you look familiar" scotti spoke, eyeing me. "you're right" sebastian agreed, squinting his eyes slightly. "aha! you're the chick that cheated on tommy lee" sebastian spoke, his eyes widening.

great.

"yeah" i cringed. kinda sucks that's all i'm known for nowadays. its been years, get over it people! "5 minutes!" a roadie yelled as he knocked on the door. "lets go" dave spoke, standing up.

one by one they all exited the room. rachel was the last one to leave so i followed him. i must say, he was even more attractive in person. i caught up to him and he sent me a smile.

"whats your name?" he questioned. "elle" i smiled. "well elle, i hope to see you around more" he smirked before meeting up with the rest of his bandmates. i was slightly flustered but shook it off. nuh uh that's not me anymore.

i sat on one of the boxes backstage and watched the show from the side. sebastian was a wild singer, but that was always better than a tame singer. i knew a few singers who didn't move around on stage much.

after the show, we made our way to the rainbow for some drinks. honestly i wanted to go home but decided not to in the end. i kinda missed being around the music scene. plus a few drinks wouldn't hurt.

"what can i get you" the waitress smiled. "i'll have a jack and coke" i nodded. the rest of the boys ordered their drinks and she left the table swiftly. i awkwardly sat their as the conversations they had didn't include me.

dad was just kinda talking about plans for tour and stuff. nothing too exciting. "okay so i'm thinking a world tour" dad nodded, writing stuff down on a piece of paper.

"ooh i'm trying to see the european women" sebastian smirked, making me roll my eyes. rachel caught my eye rolling and gave a slight chuckle. i just gave him a look and he smirked. whats with all these rock stars and their smirking.

i downed my first drink and settled on a beer next. i wasn't trying to get drunk, just a bit tipsy, and i wasn't really a lightweight anymore. the tolerance had gone up from hanging around motley.

"well great show guys, i'll see you in the studio" dad nodded, standing up from the booth. "elle you coming with?" dad questioned, making everyone look towards me. "uh, i think i'll stay a bit longer" i smiled.

dad gave me a weary smile but eventually shrugged it off. i don't blame him. i'd too be worried about my daughter hanging around a bunch of sexual monsters who were also intoxicated. guess dad kinda ruined that when he brought motley home, right?

"so do you guys all live together or?" i questioned, trying to make things less awkward between us. "yeah, we got a small place" rachel shrugged, sending me a look. i think we had the same idea. and i wasn't leaving until i acted on it.

lets just say, rachel ended up in my bed that night.