twenty five

March 13th, 1991Los Angeles, California

March 13th, 1991
Los Angeles, California

over the next three weeks, tommy had been in my bed at least three times a week. weirdly enough, the more time i spent with him, everything felt more right. i found myself comfortable with him again.

sure i wasnt happy with myself, but i couldnt stay away from him. some of the times i was the one asking him to come over, to which he never said no.

the band had also repaired their relationship mostly. and like dad had said, they were thanking me. not always with words, but actions too.

"hello" i questioned, answering the phone. "hey elle!" tommy greeted. i already knew what he was gonna ask. "can i come over?" he excitingly asked. "sure" i nodded.

we quickly hung up and i zoomed around the house, quickly cleaning things up. not even five minutes later tommy showed up at my front door.

"how'd you get here that fast?" i asked with a giggle. "was in the area" he shrugged, trying not to laugh. "right...you probably knew i was gonna say yes, huh?" i questioned.

he just gave me a childish grin and pulled me into his body. "you smell good" he spoke, sniffing my hair like a dog. "its called shampoo, tommy. you should try it" i smiled up at him.

an offended look took over his face before i gently smacked his cheek. "what was that for?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "you have a smackable face" i smirked.

within moments, i escaped from his grip and started running around while he chased me. "im gonna get you" he yelled as he got closer with every step. i quickly ran off into on of the bedrooms and shut the door.

my strength was nothing compared to his, so he got into the room quite quickly. i ran and jumped onto the bed to get away from him and catch my breath.

"come here" he smiled, opening his arms. "tommy i am not jumping" i laughed, shaking my head. "just trust me" he spoke. i rolled my eyes in response and jumped and he caught me.

being with tommy, it felt like when we first met. we were super childish. and i matured a lot but tommy stayed mostly the same. it felt amazing to be able to be like this around him again.

"have i ever told you you're the most gorgeous girl ive ever seen?" he questioned. "yes actually, quite a few times" i nod, still latching onto him like a sloth on a branch.

"...but put me down so i can continue cleaning" i proudly smiled. "uh no, its tommy time" he corrected with a lot of sass. "its always tommy time" i whined.

"seems like you really want it when you invite me over all the time" he shrugged with a smirk. oh god, he knew how to make me flustered. "you're right" i mumbled under my breath.

"what did you say?" he asked. "you're right" i admitted. "there you go, thats my girl" he proudly smiled. holy fuck that gave me intense butterflies.

he set me down and i was quick to wrap my arms around his frame again. "didnt you just say you were sick of tommy time?" he asked with a laugh. "yknow, even though you're a stick, you give the best hugs" i hummed.

"woah dude, thats rude" he spoke in the raunchiest accent ever. i completely peeled away from him and looked up with concern. "okay, never do that again" i giggled, sitting on the bed.

i continued to look up at him as he made weird faces that made me giggle everytime. "tommy, youre a dork" i snorted. he bent down and gave me a quick kiss, but took his time as he pulled away.

our faces were inches apart as we looked each other in the eye. "so babygirl, you wanna...yknow?" he questioned, eyeing the bed while raising his eyebrows.

"we were thinking the same thing" i seductively whispered as our lips connected again.

"stop throwing popcorn at the tv!" i scolded, hitting tommy's arm gently. "i got scared" he defended while i rolled my eyes. "do it again and i'll break your arms" i threatened.

"sorry" he pouted, making me stifle a laugh. "i like you, elle" he spoke, completely changing the vibe. "i like me too" i confidently shrugged. "i mean it" he nodded.

"you do?" i asked, slightly shocked. i mean sure it wasnt a huge surprise, but nikki had told me about all the chicks tommy has been with recently. im just one of his side hoes.

"more than anything else" he smiled, brushing a strand of hair away from my face. "ever since we fucked a few weeks ago, i just cant stay away from you" he whispered.

i looked down slightly and he immediately noticed my change in attitude. "whats wrong?" he asked, using his hand to pull my chin up.

"this doesnt feel right" i quietly spoke, afraid of his reaction. "what do you mean?" "like this hooking up and stuff...i dont wanna be your rebound or sex doll cause i know how many other girls you get with" i explained.

"i know i may be a little bit of a man whore, but at the end of the day you're you the only one i want, elle. i cant stop fucking thinking about you" he admitted, making the butterflies appear in my stomach.

"i just dont know if we should continue doing this anymore...i love being around you but im scared tommy" i sighed. "scared of what?" "getting hurt again, and i dont wanna hurt you."

"thats not gonna happen, love" he whispered, taking my hands into his. "i dont wanna be too forward or anything, but i love you."

that sentence made time slow down. nothing felt real right now, and the emotions wanted to completely consume me. even though i wanted to, i just couldnt say it back.

"i think you should go home" i shakily whispered, looking down.