twenty four

February 23rd, 1991Los Angeles, California

February 23rd, 1991
Los Angeles, California

"tommy you need to stop coming here" i sighed, crossing my arms. "you're right but i needed to talk to you" he spoke. after debating, i opened the door wider, allowing him to come in.

he went straight for the couch and sat down. i only rolled my eyes and decided to stay standing in front of him. "i wanted to come and aplogize for everything" he spoke.

"i shouldnt have come here last time, and you shouldnt have to be responsible and take care of me" he admitted. i was honestly surprised he aplogized about all of that.

"i need to take better care of myself" he added. "you do, and im tired of seeing you like this...i got stuff going on in my life and your problems are just dragging me away from mine" i spoke.

"what can i do to make it up to you?" he asked, standing up. "nothing" i spoke, looking up at him. "i have to say, i fucking miss you" he confessed.

that completely shocked me. my lips parted slightly as my eyes widened at what he said. "i was stupid to have let you go the first time" he whispered, coming closer to me.

at this moment, our bodies were almost touching as i looked up at him. my heart was beating fast as we made eye contact. my eyes drifted slightly to his lips but i quickly looked away.

using his hand, he cupped my chin to make me look back at him. "how do you feel" he whispered, sending chills down my spine. i felt like i couldnt even speak.

"i-...i miss you too" i whispered with a stutter. he let out a sigh of relief as my eyes drifted towards his lips again. and back up, and back down.

without even thinking, i stood on my tippy toes and delicately connected my lips with his. he immediately kissed back and i pulled back slightly as our lips were still touching, but we werent kissing.

with a shaky breath, we reconeccted again. our lips moved in sync so delicately. my heart beated faster as the pace picked up slightly. our tongues eventually made it into the mix too.

tommys free hand touched my hip, as he drug his finger up slightly, lifting my shirt. his touch made me nervous and make the goosebumps rise.

i wrapped my arms around his neck as his finger continued moving up. he touched my breast slightly over my bra and at this point i wanted him more than ever.

both of his hands made it to the bottom of my shirt, where he lifted it off my head. i was slightly imtidated being almost half naked around him now.

his eyes scanned my body before looking back into my eyes. "you're beautiful, elle" he whispered. the way he used my name made every thing i love about him come back.

"tommy" i started. "am i doing too much? we can stop" he quickly spoke, making me internally roll my eyes at him ruining the moment. "i need you right now" i admitted.

his lips curved into a smile as he picked me up and brought me to my room. he lightly placed me on the bed and hovered over my body. we began kissing again as i used my hands to explore his body.

he split away from my lips and moved down to my neck. i closed my eyes as my breathing got heavier. he travelled further down my body until he reached the waistband of my shorts.

he looked to me for permission to which i eagerly nodded. he slid my shorts down and off as he moved back up to my face. i started taking his shirt off, which he helped with.

his hands reached around my back to unclasp my bra and discarded it on the floor. by now i was especially nervous as his hands traced my body.

his mouth connected with my nipple as my back arched. i breathed heavier as i enjoyed every moment of this. and the feeling was amazing.

he pulled back and stuck a hand into my underwear. he let out a breath and smirked as he teased me. "tommy i need you" i spoke again.

he used two fingers to enter me and go an upward motion. i couldnt help but let out a moan. or a few. "it feels so good" i sighed, closing my eyes and throwing my head back.

he pulled the fingers out and i groaned in frustration. "i got you babygirl" he whispered. i didnt want to admit it, but i missed that name more than ever. it felt good to hear it again.

he took off his pants and underwear before opening my legs and sliding into me. i let out a loud moan and arched my back again. "fuck" i whimpered as he began to thrust in and out.

i squeezed his bicep as he went from slow and gradually picked up the pace. i couldnt stay quiet..it just felt too amazing. so amazing, that all the hatred i ever had for him was dissolved.

~

i cracked my eyes open to see me in someones arms. i realized it was tommy and i cringed slightly. dont get me wrong, the night was amazing but i regretted it.

i felt almost sick to my stomach. i couldve avoided all of this if i had just told him to leave, like i shouldve. but stupid me, i listened to my heart again. and my pussy.

he yawned slightly, so i pretended i was still sleeping. his fingers traced my face and brushed some of the hair away. "you're the most gorgeous girl ever, elle" he spoke, looking down at me.

i didnt open my eyes as i died a little inside about what he said. the sick feeling quickly came back again though. all of this felt wrong, and i didnt know how to tell him.