hearts

“You never listen” I cried, tears brimming at my eyes. “You never listen”

“Look, I had to find you” he tried to explain, I just blanked him walking in the opposite direction.

“Had to” I cried spinning round to face him. “Had to”

“Sania listen”

“No” I spat “You listen, I needed to get away, I told you not to follow me. But no, you had to fucking find me” I said, tears now spilling over.

“I didn’t follow you”

“Just…” I said, frowning my eyebrows together. “Leave me alone”

“Sania, I cant” he said, taking my wrist and spinning my round.

“Zayn let me go”

“I’m afraid I cant do that” I said, pulling me into his chest.

“Why not” I spat, glaring at me.

“See this” he said, pulling my hand up to his chest.

“It’s your heart, only just found it” I snapped, slightly liking the fact that I was touching his chest.

“It only beats for you” Zayn smirked. A slight smile tugged at my lips, but I refused to show him that it got to me.

“Why are you so fucking hard to hate” I said, hitting his chest with my fist, sighing.

“Cos you love me” he said. His hand travelled to my hips, I brushed them off.

“I need some time alone” I said, breaking the comfortable silence.

“Sure babe” Zayn whispered. “I’ll be at home if you need my babe” and with that, he walked off, leaving me standing in the middle of the park. I watched his figure slowly turn the corner and out of my sight. Right then, that second, I knew I could watch him leave. Leave without me. I took off, after him, after the love of my life.

“Zayn, Zayn wait” I called, his body quickly turned, a genuine smile at his lips. I ran into his arms, throwing mine around his neck, crashing my lips into his. His arms rapped round my waist, hand resting on my bum as my legs rapped round his torso. He smiled into the kiss, his tongue swiped at my bottom lip.

Not yet mister

We broke away, resting our forehead together.

“I don’t know what I would have done without you…” Zayn mumbled as my feet touched the ground once more.

“Zayn you cheeseball, shut up and lets go home” I said, pecking his lips slightly.

And with that, hand in hand, we walked out of the park, down the street and back to Zayn’s flat. Our flat. Home.

***

-Emily’s POV-

It’s been 2 weeks since I got the dead lily in the post, and everyday, a new one comes. All with a note in the same loopy hand writing. All with the same note look it up

You know, you can tell what people are like by their hand writing, Angus’s loopy hand writing says it all.

Loopy

Well, I’ve got a job. A job at the local pub. Serving people behind the bar, and serving people their food.

Easy peasy lemon squeezey.

Currently, I am serving a pint to a 60 year old man, toothless and white, scraggly hair.

“There you go sir, that’s £2.50” I said handing him the fosters he ordered.

“Thanks” he said, grinning a toothless grin and handing over the money.

I walked into the ladies and sorted my outfit. A long sleeved dress that reached my mid-thigh and a simple eye make-up. My hair in a pony-tail and some dolly shoes.

I came back out, picked up a plate of food and delivered it to the table. A family of 5. The little boy, around three started shovelling food into his mouth like he hasn’t eaten in weeks.

“I do feed him” His mother said, chuckling slightly.

“My little niece does the same, don’t worry” I laughed, collecting up the empty glasses and walking back into the bar, setting the glasses on the side for the cooks’s helper to collect them.

“Pint of carling please love” a thick Scottish accent said, passing me a fiver.

“Sure” I smiled at the masked figure, it wasn’t a mask he was wearing, his collar on his coat was pulled up across his face, preventing me from seeing any of his face, Black hair scruffy on his head

“Thanks” he said, his dark face, slightly lighening up under the pub lights, but not enough to see his face fully. Only the side of his cheek.

“Emily, your shifts over” the landlord said, taking in the order of another middle-aged man.

“Thanks” I smiled, walking back into the pub, writing my name in the log book, collecting my things and walking out the back way.

You know that feeling that you are being watched…

“Hello Emily” a figure said, looming out from the darkness of the beer garden. Although July, tonight was cold, to the outdoor lights were shut off and no-body was out here.

“H-hello” I stuttered, stepping back.

“Don’t move, attract attention, or tell anyone. Just come with me” the figure said, turning his back, walking a few paces before his dark, cloaked figure was light up by the streetlight. He turned back, Angus’s face staring back at me. “Come on”

He had changed, he had put on weight, he wasn’t fat, just not as lanky as he was before. His hair wasn’t as oily, his features wasn’t as sharp, his eyes wasn’t as piercing

“What do you want?” I followed behind him, a good few paces behind.

“Just to talk”

“Talk?”

“Don’t answer back young lady” he spun, spitting slightly in my face.

“Sorry” I mumbled, following him

“Get in the car” I did as I was told, putting on my seatbelt. The car ride was weird. Angus had the music playing, the car was warm and surprisingly comfortable.

We pulled up at a field, Angus parked the car, and breathed deeply

“It’d not what it looks like” he chuckled. “I’m not going to rape you, just apologise”

“Apologise for what?”

“Making a mess of everything” He gripped the steering wheel. “Being that cruel step father when you were growing up, being that awful partner to your mum, coming back and ruining things for you and your friends. Hitting Harry. Just being me” a single, shiny tear ran down his cheek. “The old me, I’ve changed. I’ve tried. I just loose it sometimes. I’ve come back because I need help”

“What kind of help?” I asked, as Angus broke down slightly.

“Mental help, from the hospital, from anyone. I knew your mum would just close the door, I knew you would help if I told you like this, alone” he wiped a tear from his face.

My heart tugged. The man the struck fear into my heart for as long as I can remember, was breaking down infront of me, begging for help. I didn’t know how to react

“Drive me home, find a place for the night, meet me in the Starbucks in town at 7am. I’ll get you help”

So, Angus has made a comeback haha, I’m really hyper when I’m writing this so I’m going to apologise now…

So, vote comment fan :)

Emily :)