Trouble with Paul

“Erm….” We all turned to each other.

“No more talk of sex please. I am tired so I am going to go to bed now. Emily I am going to take half of the guest bed. If that’s okay. Zayn why have you not got a top on? On second thoughts I don’t even want to know.” He said walking back to the guest bedroom.

“Right” Louis said while rubbing his hands together “Time this got interesting!”

“My go, Emily, truth or dare?” asked Liam. Why are they all picking on me?

“Dare” I said sheepishly

“Since your favourite is Harry” he said pausing to look at me then Harry. I blushed at looked at the floor. “I dare you to kiss him”

I thought for a moment. ‘Should you kiss him? I mean he is Harry Styles and it will never happen again but we have only just met about 2 hours ago’ I had so many thoughts running through my head I didn’t realise that I had turned my head and was looking/staring at Harry.

“Go on Emily, its obvious you want to” Sania said while grinning. I am going to kill her.

We both stood up. I looked at him and then laughed and turned away nervously. He smirked and before I knew it we had kissed. Only a small peck on the lips though. As we broke away I noticed out of the corner of my eye Niall on his phone. I thought nothing of it and sat back down. I pulled out my phone and saw a tweet from Niall. It had a picture attached. The caption was’ won’t they make a cute couple @Harry_Styles. I opened the picture. Niall had taken a picture of me and Harry kissing. And showed it to the world.

“NIALL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” I screamed without realising Paul was asleep.

“What do you mean Emily? I haven’t done anything”

“What’s this then? I said chucking him my phone with the picture on display. “And don’t act the innocent!” I said while he was looking at my phone.

“Must have been the fairies” Niall said with an angel look on his face. He decided to be ‘funny’ give my phone to Louis.

“Here Lou, Catch” he said. Louis caught my phone and typed onto it. He then threw it to Liam who also typed on my phone. Zayn then had my phone and then Niall again. They all typed on my phone. Last was Harry to have my phone.

“Harry please can I have my phone now before one of you drop and break it, please” I said while rubbing my eyes. I had been a busy day.

“One second Emily” he said. He was also typing on my phone. Once he had finished, “Here catch the phone” he said and threw me the phone. When I am tired my reflexes don’t work and the phone bounced of my hands and the battery came out.

“Well done Hazza!” I said while chucking a pillow from behind me at his face.

“OWWWWWWWWW, that hurt, for that you will have to do another dare or something!”

“YEH, no one hurt my Hazza and gets away with it!”  Louis said hugging Harry and giving me evils.

“Bring it sucker!” I said laughing.

“Right, you have hurt three people today and called me a sucker, well guess what Emily? You are going down. Boys lets huddle!” Louis said still hugging Harry.

After about a minuet of whispering to each other they came out of the huddle and all looked at me.

“As your punishment-“Zayn began but was cut off by Louis.

“You have to go and take a piece of clothing from Paul and hide it.” He said.

“Where?” I questioned

“Mollies bedroom haha” Kimberley said from the sofa next to Louis. Mollie was a friend from school since; well I can’t even remember it was that long ago. She had been out with friends all day. I think they went to the pub or something.

“That would be soooooooo funnaayy!” Sania said clapping her hands together.

“Fine” I said and got up off the sofa. I slowly opened the guest bedroom door and gently grabbed the closest piece of clothing on the floor. It was pitch black in the bedroom so I didn’t see what I had picked up until I got back to the front room

“URGHHH EMILY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET THE PAIR OF PANTS?” asked Louis making a grossed out face. It was only then did I realise that I had picked up the pair of pants Paul had been wearing that day. I sat back down and threw the pants at Louis.

“YUCK!” Louis shouted and threw them back at me. Missing me and hitting the front door. At that the front door started to open. I couldn’t see yet who it was but it was gone 11:30. Who comes home at 11:30??? Mollie.

heres chapter 4 guys :) tell your friends about the story and thanks for reading :) xx