1,2,3 flick

-one week later-

“Try this” Kimberley said handing me a bright yellow dress.

“Erm, I don’t think so.” I said chucking her the dress back over the changing room door. Making a face that said ‘WTF is wrong wit you woman? I don’t want to look like a lemon!’

“This?” Mollie said handing me a baby blue strapless dress with beaded detail around the waist, it was short and the front and long at the back.

 “Whoa!” I said pulling it over my head and doing up the zip. I pulled the door open and stepped out into the changing room where Mollie, Sania and Kimberley were waiting. They had already bought their outfits; they just needed the finished touches. Shoes, make-up, jewellery etc, but we had already bought those.

“Em, you look great! We are going to look mighty fine tonight!” Sania said laughing putting down the ‘Heat’ magazine she was reading.

“Thanks!” I said turning around in the mirror to see the back. I walked back into the changing room and changing back into my jeans and black T with the peace sign made out of butterflies. And my Jack Wills hoddie.

“Are we reading to roll?” Kimberley said moving her arms to look like a train wheel.

“Chooo Choo” Mollie said picking up her bag and walking out of the changing room after Sania and Kimberley. I ran after them.

“Make up” Kimberley said looking at the list in front of her and biting the end of her pen thoughtfully.

“Check” I said looking in the bag.

“Emily’s dress”

“Check”

“Mollie’s Necklace”

“Check”

“ My nail varnish”

“Check”

“Lunch…” Sania said rubbing her stomach and groaning.

“Not check, Kimberley, we are hungry can we get foooooooooooooooooood” I said in a baby voice and giving her puppy dog eyes.

“It will have to be quick, we need to be back by 3 to have enough time to get ready, but I would die for a Nandos right now…” Mollie said rubbing her stomach. We all looked at Kimberley. Nandos was too far away from where we were, which is outside boots, to walk and Kimberley was the one who drove today. We all smiled at her.

“Lets go!” Kimberley said running off to the car park. I was the one who had most of the bags so I was weighed down the most and couldn’t run fast enough and got out of breath quicker.

“Wait-for-me-guys-stop-Jesus-Christ” I gasped as I lent on the nearest lamp post. I fell over. The lamp post was further away than I thought.

“AHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH” came from up the road.

“Little help here please!” I said glaring at them. None of them came to help me. Top friends! I picked myself up from the floor and walked over to them like nothing had happened.

“You alright there Em” Sania sniggered.

“Fine, perfectly fine!” I said flicking a piece of hair from my face.

“1,2,3 flick!” Kimberley said unlocking the car. we put the bags in the back of her car and drove to Nando’s, radio blaring. What, Kimberley has a CD player, Up All Night all the way! we sat down at the table nearest the window with the best view and looked at the menu.

“have you chosen yet ladies?” the waitress said coming over to our table and pulling out her pen and paper to write down our order.

“Can we have three spicy meals and the one regular meal all with coke please” Sania said smiling at the waitress. We came here so often we knew our order off by heart.