chapter 43 tesco

-Harry’s POV-

I woke up with a jolt, no one of those, peaceful waking up, one of those violent, harsh waking up. Infact, I woke to the sound of shouting, something breaking, then shouting again.

“All I wanted to know, was the time!” Zayn shouted furiously.

“You could have asked first!” Sania shouted back, then a grunt, signalling that something was thrown.

“I didn’t want to wake Haz and Emily. Why are you getting so worked up anyway?”

“You know what, this isn’t working” Sania said, more like spat.

“You’re breaking up with me?!” Zayn asked, it was more like a command

“I’m going to leave, and no one is going to call me, follow me, or even think of me. I need some time alone” Sania said as a door closed.

Silence.

“Well” Niall said starting a conversation. “That’s probably woke them up”

“Well, I am” I called back, not moving from my position. Which wasn’t very comfortable, while sleeping, the mattresses had moved so it was a little tent now, it didn’t have much room in it. I took up most of it, Emily still sleeping silently to my left.

“Okay” Mollie called back. “Careful, the den isn’t as stable as it used to be”

“Okay” I said, gently rolling Emily off of my body and standing up. My head hit the top of the mattress, making them collapse on to me, pushing me back onto my girlfriend. She woke with a jolt, let out a groan, doubling up in pain.

“Sorry sorry sorry sorry” I repeated, trying to push myself up from her body, I put my hand on a pillow, the pillow slipped and I fell once more.

“Guys?” Liam said. “You alright guys?!”

“Fine, just fine” I groaned, trying to move the mattress off on my back.

“Move- Move your knee” Emily winced. I looked down to see my knee was just touching her. Bit strange as my foot was basically flattening her calf

“Sorry babe” I said, getting my knee in a new position. “Little help here Li”

“Right, on it” he said, picking up mattress and putting it on a bed that wasn’t moved.

“Thanks” I said, kneeling up, hovering over Emily’s crushed body. Her face was washed with relief.

“SHITTTTTTTT” Liam called before running out of the door. the bed that was stood up on it’s end, blocking off one of the ends began to topple onto us. I flattened my body onto Emily’s, shielding her from the bed, holding her head as the bed landed on top of us.

“You alright babe” I mumbled, not moving in case something else fell. Emily nodded her head slightly. The bed,  that was pinning me down onto her body, completely enabling me from moving.

“Erm. Have you died?” Liam said as the bed began to move. I can move again!

“No” I said, moving my body.

“Everything okay-oh, I’ll go get the plasters” Mollie said popping her head through the door, then hurrying off again…

“Plasters?” I said before looking at Emily’s hand. Red, swollen and throbbing.

“Shit” she cursed, looking at the broken skin on her hand. It was only a small cut but my the looks of it, the bed had fallen on her hand.

“Ice pack more like!” I called to Mollie. “You alright?” I asked, taking her hand in mine, wiping away the drop of blood that was formed.

“Perfectamondo” she said sarcastically.

“Trust you to make a joke” Mollie said, throwing the cold ice pack at us. I caught it and gently placed it over Emily’s hand. She instantly relaxed and sank into the cushions.

“Wheres Sania?” she said after about 5 minutes of small talk.

“Out” Zayn snapped, opening the closed door, storming out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

“I take it she isn’t at Tesco then…” she mumbled, taking back her hand and getting up.

“They had a row” I explained walking out of the room after her. “Sania left”

“Him or the flat”

“Well… both we think” I said collapsing onto the sofa, pulling Emily down with me.

“Right…” she pondered.

Zayn appeared from the kitchen, coat in hand storming out of the door muttering to himself. Something like “I’ll find her whether it’s the last thing I’ll fucking do”

-Sania’s POV-

I sat in the local park, watching the little kids run about on the play boat. Watching them giggle and laugh as their fathers played with them, jumping out from behind a wall. I would do anything to be their age again. No worries, no responsibility, just fun. You didn’t care what your hair looked like, or what boy liked you. Kissing was rude and horrible, and the biggest decision you had to make was what chocolate to pick. Mars bar, or galaxy… galaxy or mars bar… that crunchy looks nice…

Laughter filled my ears as a 5 year old was pushed on a swing next to me by her father.

If I had stayed with Zayn, would our child be like that… Zayn laughing and joking with her. Being a father. Or would he just ignore her, like he has done for me for the past days. I didn’t want that to happen to my child. That’s why I left. I’m not pregnant, just looking into the future.

The smell of a freshly made burger filled my nose.

If I had stayed with Zayn, would he make me food, breakfast in bed, or romantic meals lit by candle light. Food for our child, or would he just sit there, playing X box or sleeping, leaving me to all the work, like he has done for the past week.

Then, my world slowed down. The swing moved at a snail’s pace. Speech was slurred, movement stopped completely. Zayn, my former boyfriend, walked through the crowds of children and parents, looking desperately left and right. Then, his deep, beautiful brown eyes landed on mine, locking me in place. I was frozen to the spot, like a rabbit in headlights.

His pace quickened, people moved out of way, clearing a path for him. He broke into some sort of jog, I just sat there. Eyes widened, with a pleading look in them.

“Sania” he breathed, quickly wetting his lips.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sorry, I just thought I would at that for affect. It’s a short chapter… sorry about that.

Sooo, what do you think??? Vote Comment Fan :)

Take a look at my other Fanfic, managing…Just….

Thanks :) Emily xx