ever heard of a midnight feast?

After Ted last night, Paul went to discuss things with Simon and we went to bed. Pretty normal night really.

My eyes fluttered open to light flooding into the bedroom, I rubbed my eyes and yawned a couple of times, Harry’s curls slightly tickling my face as I moved.

“Babe…” Harry groaned stirring from his peaceful sleep, he reached out and pulled me into his chest, rapping his arms around my waist.

“What” I said snuggling into his chest, breathing in his scent.

“Don’t go” Harry mumbled, places a sweet kiss on my nose.

“Not going anywhere” I mumbled, the kiss still lingering on my skin yet Harry lips were no longer touching.

“Come on, get up” Mollie called from behind our door, her fingers rapping on the wood before she walked off.

“Yeah” I sighed, staring at Harrys green pools, a cheeky glint in them.

I got up, pulled on a pair of jogging bottoms and a white top, taking off my PJ top and shorts. I quickly brushed my hair, placing it into a pony tail and walking out into living room.

“Just because you get up when the sun rises, doesn’t mean we have to” I said wandering over to Mollie cooking a bacon sandwich.

“Well, you know what Niall is like” she said handing my mine, turning her attention back to the sizzling meat in the grill. “There wont be any food left then you will moan”

“True” I smirked, sitting back down on the sofa, tucking into my breakfast.

“Heard that” Niall said walking in the from Mollie’s room, kissing her as he took his food.

“Stop being cute” I said rolling my eyes as a topless Harry walked in, laying down on my lap.

“Morning guys” he said, taking half of my sandwich and eating it himself.

“Oi” I said trying to take it back, but gave up. I don’t really want a half-eaten breakfast…

‘Knock Knock’

“I’ll get it” Mollie said putting down her plate of food and walking to the door.

“So Lou and Kimberley have gone to their honey moon to Hawaii. Sania is coming round with Zayn later and yeah. We are just going to have a movie night and muck about as we have work tomorrow” Niall said walking over to us, sitting down opposite. “And you call us cute”

I pulled a cute face at Niall before laughing as a confused Mollie came back.

“This was left on the floor outside” Mollie said handing me a small parcel. “No one was there”

I put my plate down on Harry’s chest and opened the package. It was a dead white Lily. Attached was a note.

Look it up

“Look it up?” I mumbled, inspecting the dead flower. I pulled out my phone from the coffee table and clicked on the internet app. Once it loaded, I searched ‘what does a dead white lily mean?’

Soon a result came up.

A gift of a dead white lily is a Scottish folk law suggesting hatred. The message means.

‘Warning’

This may be taken as a warning for something bigger coming such as a storm or warning for someone coming for you.

Once you have 13 of these flowers, it means something bad is certain to happen.

Aww shit.