Alfie moon

“Mum, I’m back” I said walking into the hallway of our house and hanging up my coat.

“Hey hun, we are in the kitchen” Mum replied. We? She must mean my sister and her. But wasn’t my sister at Grandma’s Bettys house today? Oh well.

I walked into the kitchen to see my mum and Angus sitting around the table in the middle of the kitchen and laughing and giggling.

“Hello Emily” Angus sneered. His Leather jacket was hanging on the back of his chair. He goes every were with it. its like Alfie moon off of Eastenders.

“What’s he doing here?” I said pointing at him. I don’t care if its rude to point.

“Em, we have been through this” My mum asid running her hands through her hair.

“I know, and we wont go through it again-“ I explained before my mum cut me off

 “Good” she said glaring at me

 “If he goes” I finished rasing my eyebrows.

 “He’s not going anywhere” My mum said getting up and walking out of the house to have  cigarette. she always gives up. thats probally how Angus and her got back together. Angus nagging her so she gave in and said yes. he's twisted.

 “Yeah, I’m not going anywhere, ever. So you better get used to it shorty” Angus whispered in my ear. Grabbing my arm has he spoke so tight that it cut off the blood circulation to my hand, causing it to go purple, red, pink and white all at the same time. he must have been going to the gym. I winced, slightly. Not wanting to show my pain to him, knowing what he would do if I did. I have been there before and I never want to do it again.

 “Angus, I am only 15 minuets late. The bus was late it wasn’t my fault!” I said arguing with Angus in the living room. He moved closer to me and grabbed my wrist and twisted me arouns so my back was facing him and my arm was twisted around my back. His long, dirty nails digging into my arm, cutting the skinn slightly. Then more, them more so it drew blood.

 “If you dare be fucking late home again. I will lock you in the cupboard like your mother. You will never see the light of day again. You hear me” He said in a thick Scottish accent.

 “Get off me you perv. You’re a fucking twat and you should die in a hole” I said. I had just found the delight of swearing. I was 13 and knew what I was talking about. I wriggled out of his grasp and stood facing him spitting in his face as I spoke through gritted teeth. I was a delightful 13 year old.

 “you take that back you short” hence the nick name shorty from him “ Measly, spiteful, ungrateful brat of a child. I am the best thing that has come into to this family. Not you. Not your sister. Not your mum. Me. So you better start seeing it that way. Because I am not going anywhere.” He spat in my face.

 “Never” I said before he pushed me into the glass coffee table.

 “That’s  what you get with medalling with Angus Mclone. Stay away from your mum. She’s mine now” He said before kicking me in the chest so I couldn’t breathe. My hip was bleeding but that wasn’t my number one problem. I had to get my mum away from him as much as possible. I was never coming back to Scotland. Ever.

 That didn’t quite work, the last bit. Staying away from Scotland. Yeah. Didn’t work.

 I was all alone in the small kitchen. A small, sharp breeze drifted in through the open window. The smell of smoke from my mum reminded me of Zayn. A small tear came to my eye. I blinked it away.

 “Time to ring home” I whispered to myself. i dont call scotland home even though i live here. London is home. london is wher the boys's live and sania and mollie and Kim. not here. not where i am all alone. 

I slowly opened the to check if Angus was still in the house. He wasn’t his leather jacket wasn’t hanging up or in view. Good. twat.

 I walked up to my room and opened the door. The smell of my deodorant and a slightly of Harry’s colane. I took one of his jack wills tops. Do you think he will notice?

 I pulled out my phone and typed in Kimberley’s number into my phone.

 ‘ring ring’

 ‘ring ring’

 ‘ring ring’

 ‘ring ring’

 ‘This is the vodafone voicemail service for Kimberley. Please leave a message after the tone.’

 ‘BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP’

 “Or not pick up, you know, that’s cool too. Yeah.” I said putting down the phone and throwing it on my bed. I laid down and looked up at the celling. My eyes fluttered. I was so tired. I felt so lonely here. No one to turn to. No one to just simply give me a hug. I pulled the duvet around my cold body and curdled into a ball.

  I looked over at the photos of my bedside table. The prom. The brit awards. Mug shots of the boys. Photos that will never be leaked onto the internet. Just us having a good time. The good times. The good times I will not have regularly like the rest of the girls. A small tear dripped down my nose. I closed my eyes and drifted into a sleep that I felt I could never be woken from again…

 here is te next chapter. none of the boys in this chapter, sorry... will be in the next one though, i promise you guys, pinky promise! :)

vote,comment,fan?

Kimtommo07 sent me the video on the side. honestly its the most cutest thing i have ever seen in my life! why not check out her stories? they are really good :D so is Sania_1D. her stories are good aswell. :)

Emily xx