road runner.

“Get out” Harry demanded as Angus staggered up to me.

“I need to speak with you” he gasped.

“I said get out” Harry paced over to him, grabbed him by the arm and swung him round. Angus promptly hit him.

“Harry, leave him” I said swinging my legs off of the sofa, and slowly got up, the pain had returned to my lower back, making it increasingly hard to get up, or even move.

Good timing Angus…

“Remember what he did last time” Harry hissed as I stood awkwardly.

“How could I forget?” I snapped. “What do you want?” I said in a calmer tone to Angus.

“I’m drunk” he whispered. “I’ve punched someone. They have been taken away in an ambulance” he looked down at the ground, ashamed.

“See” Harry muttered, leaning on the wall, crossing his arms over his chest.

“What happened” I questioned, I blinked slowly, trying not to show I was in pain.

“He started on me, he punched me” Angus moved his hair which was draped over his face, to show a slight cut on his cheek bone. “I punched him back, he hit his head on the side of the road”

“Okay, you’ve told her, leave” Harry demanded walking back over to Angus, looking him straight in the eye. I admired him then. standing up to him. After what he did.

“Look, just get off my back, I will leave when I fucking want to” Angus cried.

“Angus calm down” I said shooting a ‘leave it’ look at Harry.

“THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!” Kimberley sang, leaning on the door frame. She was so tanned it was unbelievable.

“Haz, why is your door open at 9 at night?” Louis walked in caring an overnight bag on his shoulder, but froze once he saw Angus.

“Not a good time guys” I chuckled bitterly.

“Whats he doing here” Louis asked, not taking his eyes off of Angus.

“You know the other day when we went swimming?” I began. “And I was missing in the morning” Harry nodded. “Well, I was at the hospital, trying to help him get his life back on track. Get clear of alcohol so he would hurt anybody” I looked around the room. Harry’s face was still like stone, Kimberley’s looked slightly softer and Louis’ just looked confused.

“After he did all that to you” Louis said narrowing his eyes. “You helped him?”

“He came to me and asked me for my help” I said ringing out my hands awkwardly under everyones glare.

“You can stop staring at me now” Angus spat.

“I’m not staring” Harry said, his face emotionless. “I’m just watching”

“You’ve heard my story” Angus took a step closer to him. “Leave it”

“I’m just protecting my girlfriend and best mates after what you did last time” Harry took a step forward to be eye level with Angus. “I’m sorry if that annoys you”

“Leave it” I commanded.

“HAZ” Louis warned

“Well it does” Angus said, now only centimetres from Harry. I saw Harry’s neck vein appear and disappear as he swallowed hard

“Emily and Kim leave” Louis said standing next to Harry. “I don’t want either or you two getting hurt"

“NO” Kimberley said, sounding quite hurt “I can look after myself”