Chapter 9 the party!

So, it’s been two weeks now. Zayn and Sania are thinking about making Sayn public and Mollie had been on a date with Niall. Liam had been out with Danielle and Kimberley and been on a date with Louis. Niall and Mollie went to Nandos and then to the beach. Kimberley and Louis went to the park and then the circus. Liam went to the Peazer house hold. I haven’t been out at all. School was now in the holidays so it was lay-ins and nothing else. Yes, my life so far was very boring. But, today was my birthday so today should be eventful. Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall are still at my flat. Kimberley and Sania haven’t left either. Don’t think they really want to go to be honest!

“EMILY!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP! IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY GET UP AND GET YOUR PRESENTS!!” someone said from behind the door of my bedroom. Presents? I got up and walked into the front room. My sister and her boyfriend Matt were in there with my mum and dad. From my dad and mum I got nothing. They said I would get it at the party but in the card was £100. Wow I was rich! My sister got me a three Jack Wills hoddies and a normal hoddie with ‘EMILY STYLES’ on it. The boys or Sania, Kimberley and Mollie were nowhere to be seen. That was funny. They never forget my birthday. Strange. ‘Knock, Knock’

“Coming” I called as I walked to the door kicking the pizza boxes from last night out of the way. I opened the door and standing there was Sania, Kimberley, Mollie and Georgia were standing there holding make up brushes, about a bag of shoes and Starbucks Coffee and four out fits.

“Come on! You are going to take ages to get ready, you know, hair, make up, dress, perfume!” Sania said taking out a list. She was very organised.

“I haven’t seen your dress yet so I didn’t know what to bring…” Kim said sifting through the bag of shoes she brought. She loved shoes. “You are wearing a dress aren’t you?”

“I brought coffee because we will need it haha and I have our outfits” Georgia said grinning. Mum, dad and my sister and her boyfriend decided to give us some space to get ready and left to get the hall ready and themselves ready.

“Oh, change of plan” Mollie said spinning around. “We are getting changed at the hall. It will be easier then” she added smiling. The hall that we are going to have my party has a hotel with it. Once we arrived at the hall we ran upstairs to the room we had rented for me. It was 10 o’clock by then and my party started at 5. I needed to start to get ready! After a hair spray fight between all of us, a hyper 10 minutes between me and Georgia because we drank to much coffee and a pillow fight between Kimberley and Sania and me and a telling off by Mollie because we had ruined her hair with feathers, we were all ready. It was 4:30 by now. Time to check the hall was ready. The food was fine. The music was playing at the hall itself looked AMAZAYN! I turned around to see Kimberley, Sania, Mollie and Georgia holding presents.

“I told you not to get me anything!” I said putting my hands on my hips and pouting.

“Well you get us things for our birthdays so we are going to get you something” Kimberley said while nodding her head.

“Fine” I said walking to them taking Georgia present first and ripping the wrapping paper off like I was five years old. She got me a pair of tickets to see One Direction live!

“OMG GEORGIA!!!!” I said checking if any of the boys were around and then started to fan girl. I haven’t seen the boys all day. Not even a ‘Happy Birthday Emily’ text. They had my number and I have been going on about it all week so they couldn’t have forgotten!

“That’s okay Em, Hope you like them” she said winking as I took Sania’s present. It was a hoddie with ‘Yeah…’ on the front in bold pink lettering and on the back was ‘Penis jokes!’ I burst out laughing. It was our little joke. When one of us says “Yeah…” the other always says “Penis jokes” it’s a little Larry joke that we say.

“Sania, do you really expect me to wear this?” I said laughing. I knew I would but not in public.

“Erm, yes that’s why I bought it duh!” she said laughing.

“Don’t forget mine” Kimberley said holding out a shoe box to me wrapped in gold paper. I took it  and inside was the most amazing pair of shoes that would go perfect with the dress. I slipped my shoes off and put on the new pair. They were a perfect fit.

“I feel like Cinderella!” I said spinning around.

“And lastly mine” Mollie said pushing a large box towards me that was on the floor.

“There is some on inside that!” I said backing away from the box.

“Just open it!” Mollie said grinning. I gently pulled the ribbon holding the box together and inside the box was a small, brown, furry lump. With big blue eyes and white paws and whiskers. A tiny little kitten stared up at me from inside the corner. “I told you that I was going to make it up to you” Mollie said smiling. I hugged them all and took the presents and the kitten up to the room. Once I came back down stairs I saw people had already arrived. I said hello to many times to count and my little3 year old niece came running up to me.

“AUNTIE EMILY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!” she said running to me and giving me a present. She jumped into my arms and gave me the biggest hug ever! She was so cute!

“Hello Rosie!” I said picking her up and taking the present. I let her open it with me. It was a couple pair of earing and a necklace. They were very cute. I made her a drink and sat her down by a table while I said hello to the next people coming into the hall. I was getting very flustered in the hot stuffy hall when all of a sudden a hand was on my shoulders and a husky voice in my ear whispered, “Hello birthday girl, how is your day going then? Got any good presents?” I turned around and saw Harry standing behind me.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” I asked pouting. “I texted about three times, I was worried. You were there one second and then you were gone!” I said pouting.

“Haha, well I was getting you your presents wasn’t I” he said grinning, pointing to the door when Georgia screamed. The Wanted just walked through the door. I laughed at Georgia’s expression. I hugged Harry “Cheers Harry, Georgia is going to love you now” I said laughing. I waltzing over to them and introducing Georgia to Nathan. She loved him. They went over to the bar while I talked to Jay and Tom.

“So it’s your birthday then? Tom asked leaning over the food table to get a drink of lemonade. The alcohol hasn’t come out yet. It was only 5:20!

“Yep I am 18” I said popping the ‘p’

“18, you don’t look it.” Jay said turning his head.

“Well, what do I look then?” I said smiling.

“Erm, about 16, 17” Jay said.

“I will take that as a compliment Jay!” I said laughing. I turned around to see Zayn up at the DJ booth choosing the music, Louis with Kimberley, Georgia and Nathan together, Mollie and Niall, Liam dancing with Danielle and Harry all on his own drinking what looked like beer and staring at me with Jay and Tom. Once he saw me looking he quickly turned away. More people arrived. Time to leave The Wanted and say hello to people that are coming to my party from school that I don’t know very well. Never mind. The more the merrier!

thanks for reading guys, please like vote and comment on what you think and tell your friends. it really means alot :) thanks xx Emily -x-