Douche bag?

“Emily, what the hell do you think you are doing?” came a gruff voice from behind me as broke away from the kiss.

“Angus-“ I began turning around. Angus was closer than I thought. Nearly as close as harry was when we kissed. It took me by surprise. I stepped back into Harry’s chest. Harry’s arms snaked round my waist.

“Don’t Angus me, you know you don’t go around snogging boys, let alone when your granddad had just died.” He spat. His words stung. There was a perfectly reasonable explanation to it. Harry made me forget. Forget about my granddad dying. I bit back my tongue. Not wanting the consequences.

“Mum would want to see you.” I spat back. “We are going to eat” with that I took Harry’s hand and lead him out of the corridor and into the food court.

“Who was that” Harry said pointing his thumb back to the corridor with a confused look on his face.

“Nobody that you need to know about” I said with a fake grin. He raised one eyebrow. “Tell you later” I sighed shaking my head as we approached the table consisting of plates of fish and chips, cans of Fanta, bars of Galaxy chocolate and the gang. Including Paul.

“Ya feeling betta bruv” Sania said putting on a accent shoving about 5 chips in her mouth at once.

“Fine, any food left or have you greedy ass holes eaten it all?” I said looking up the table. They looked about awkwardly looking for food that was half eaten, spat on, messed up or belonged to someone.

“You sure you are okay. You looked quite pale Em…” Paul said feeling my forehead with the back of his hand. I pushed it away.

“You know who’s here but other than that I’m fine. Really I am.” I said smiling slightly. Paul looked at me quizzically, realised who I was talking about, rolled his eyes and concentrated back on his fish. Fist clenched he mumbled something before Louis interupted him.

"VOLDERMORT IS HERE! HARRY! QUICK, DEFEAT THE DARK LORD!" Louis screamed standing up and looking around as if to se lord voldermort himself standing in the corner waving a wand about casting spells.

“Wha-??? I do hate that bloody man, I don’t know what my sister sees in him…”

“So do i. so do I” I said adjusting my bracelets on my wrist.

“Who?” Louis said with a mouthful of fish and chips. Tomato ketchup was dribbling out of his mouth. he was now sitting down still looking around wareally.

“Her mum’s boyfriend, total-“ Paul broke off thinking of a word to describe Angus making circles with his hands thinking

“Cunt? Dick head? Douche bag?” Niall said suggestively. The whole table broke into fits of giggles. Niall chuckled while popping a chip into his mouth, winking at Mollie.

“All of the above?” Harry said from behind me. How much the gang was funny I wasn’t in the mood for laughing. I only smirked lightly.

“Do we need to sort him out babe?” Zayn said grinning. It reminded me of my granddad words.

“Do I need to get my baseball bat out again?” he joked. He closed his eyes and rested his head on the pillow.

Small tears made their way into my eyes. I tried to blink them away.

“I didn’t mean to make you cry Em, sorry” Zayn said quickly, his eyes wide.

“It’s fine” i said wiping the tears away from my eyes.

“Where’s this food then, I’m starving!” Harry said leading me to the two spare seats on the table. Arm still snaked round my waist. I sat down, pulled up my legs and sat and ate a depressed lunch consisting of junk food. Perfect to cheer me up right?

Wrong.

~~~~

“Wanna watch a film babe?” Harry called from the living room.

“Yeah, you choose Haz” I called from the kitchen making hot chocolate. The ice cream was defrosting.

“Okay babe, hurry up its starting” Harry said excitedly. What the hell were we watching?

“Coming" I said picking up the two hot chocolates and the tub of chocolate ice cream and two spoons and carried them carefully into the living room. Liam wouldn't like this haha

The whole living room was made into a den. The sofa’s had been turned over, the chairs pilled ontop of each other and blankets covering the whole furniture structure.

“Wha- wha-wh-“ I breathed taking it all in. I noticed the fairy lights arranged in a circle, sleeping bags and spare blankets and pillows arranged like a bed. Sitting in the middle, smiling like a little boy was harry.

“Come on, you’ll miss it!” Harry said bobbing up at down slightly on the blankets. I walked over to him, passed him his mug of hot chocolate and a spoon and sat down next to him. The TV was in the perfect spot.

“How did you-“ I said looking round the camp.

“You like it?” he said taking a sip of hot chocolate. I nodded placing down the ice cream tub and my mug down next to me.

“What we watching?” I said snuggling down under the blankets.

“Spiderman” Harry said snuggling down also.

~~~

“Sooooo, what do you think then?” Harry said lengthening his words.

“About what?” I said sleepily.

“Tonight, what did you like?” He said rolling over to face me, proping his head up on his hand. elbow on the floor.

“Well, the ice cream was nice, so was the hot chocolate but of course, they would be, I made them” I said flipping back my hair modestly. Harry chuckled. “The film was great, the den is, amazing.” I said running my hand down the leg of the nearest chair.

“Thought you would like that. Would you change anything?” Harry said leaning on his elbows and putting his head in his hands.

I thought for a moment.

“Nope” I said popping the ‘p’

The front door opened. The front door closed. The living room door opened.

“What the-“

The blanket above mine and Harry’s head was ripped away. In the darkness I could one make out a blurry outline of a head because Harry turned the fairy lights off halfway through the film.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” Angus shouted. He grabbed my wrist and hauled me out of the den.

“Angus-“ I began before a hand was slapped across my face.

“How dare you mess up the front room just to watch a flipping film. You selfish brat. Get to your room now.” Angus said through gritted teeth. His hand was holding my T shirt the the neck. My feet just about touched the floor. He obviously hadn’t seen Harry yet.

A warm liquid ran down my chin. My lip stung.

Blood.

Uuu ohhh! What will harry do?Hope you like the long chapter.random question, does anybody have the obsesion with galaxy chocolate that i have?!?!?!? haha sorry, having a random moment here, bare with me ;D hahahah Emily xx