newspapers!

“Kimberley shut the door now-“ I was broken off by the fans piling into my flat.

“Erm, what are we gunna do?” Harry said backing away from the fans running at him and Niall.

“The only thing we can do” Kimberley said slowly getting up and grabbing her bag.

“RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN” Sania said leaping over the sofa and opening the back door. I did the same but miss judged where I was going to land and slipped over a packet of hula hoop crisps.

“Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeee” I said getting up and running towards the door. I grabbed the keys on the side table and locked the door before any fans could run after us. The weather had made a turn for the worst and was now starting to get cold.

“We need a place now before they get out here” I said racking my brain for some where close to go.

“And we freeze to death! Curse you t shirts!” Sania said shivering.

“Where could we go? I mean we can’t stay here…” Kimberley said biting her lip.

“PAUL!” I suddenly shouted causing Mollie to jump.

“What about Paul?” Niall said holding Mollies hand.

“WE CAN GO TO PAULS!” I said jumping up and down at my genius.

“Where is Pauls house?” Harry asked. I stopped jumping around. I had no clue where Pauls house was. Top Niece I am.

“I-I don’t know…” I said biting my lip.

“We could, go to Louis’?” Kimberley asked.

“Nah, he is out today, with his friends” Niall said scratching his head.

“Zayn’s?” Sania said.

“Nope, he is out today aswell” Harry said.

“Bum cakes” Mollie said. I giggled at her remark.

“Georgia’s! We can go to hers!” I said. I knew were she lived and I knew for sure that she was in today.

“Okay then lets go before the fans get out here!” Sania said while pointing at a face pushed up against the window looking at us. We all giggled. The walk to Georgia’s house was short but by now the sun had gone behind the clouds and Mollie shivered.

“Here” Niall said taking off his hoddie and rapping around Mollie who smiled in thanks. As we approached Georgia’s flat I ran up to the door and knocked on the door and shouted.

“THIS IS THE POILCE OPEN UP OR WE WILL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN. COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!” I said stepping back from the door as I heard running footsteps from inside.

“I am coming hang on-“ she said opening the door with nothing but a dressing gown on.

“Whats going on here then? do I need to investigate?” I said pushing past her and into her flat.

“No Emily- please no you can’t- oh crap” She said running her hand through her hair chasing after me as Mollie, Sania, Kimberley and Harry walked in after me.

“Whats this?” I asked picking up a pair of boxers from the sofa with the tips of my fingers. I was in a childish mood so I chucked them at the person walking into the room. Before I could know who he was the boxers had landed on his head. I covered my mouth with my hands and started to laugh. Georgia however was not impressed!

“So you wake me up pretending to be the police, run into my flat without permission, and then chuck pants about onto my guests which happen to be Nathan Sykes by the way, all within the space of a minuet?” Georgia said putting her hands on her hip rubbing her eyes.