30. Leave You Alone

Hey boos! So I was thinking while I was writing, that I'm gonna end this story soon. In the next ten chapters. I don't want to go over forty chapters. I don't think I'm gonna have a sequel either, just cause I don't want to drag things out, and I have a whole lot of other ideas for new stories.

So as you read the next few chapters just keep that in mind! Thanks so much for all the love and continued support you guys give me, it means so much, you guys don't even know!

Oh and sorry if this chapter's short, I'm trying to get chapters posted for my other stories too.

So much love,
Keiana.

30. Leave You Alone

Chris Maurice Brown

"Chris, I just wanna go home and cuddle with you." Mina sighed, her face stained with tears. I kinda felt bad for her, who wanted to be this crazy, this delusional, this mentally disturbed? She tried to kill Nia tonight, she took it to a whole other level.

I said what I said to Nia to get Mina out of the apartment, and I knew Nia knew that because she didn't cry.

She cried at me saying nice things, so imagine what she would've done if she really believed what I said.

But she just had this look in her eye, like she was really done. You know the look on someone's face when they've given up? That's exactly what I saw on Nia's beautiful face. I wanted to imagine it, but I couldn't.

"Don't worry babe, we're gonna go home." I told Mina who was now getting comfortable in the front seat.

Mijo and Trell were in the back, making sure everything went cool. I knew it wouldn't though.

Where were we gonna bring Mina? We couldn't get her arrested, Mina was gonna be in jail for the night, then her dad would get her out the next day. No charges or anything. I hated it.

That's why I had never just gotten her arrested or pressed charges, it wouldn't do anything.

I just wanted to push this broad off a bridge to be honest. I couldn't do that though,

I stopped at a red light and turned around so Mijo and Trell could see me.

"Where should I take her?" I mouthed.

"A mental institution bruh, are them hoes twenty four hours?"

"Look it up."

I turned around and started to drive. I was just gonna pull into a gas station until we knew where we were gonna go. All I know is she couldn't go to my crib, and she couldn't be in the city. I couldn't take the chance of her getting to Nia.

I pulled into a Valero and parked in a parking space. Mina was sound asleep, letting out little snores.

I found one called Psychiatric Emergency Services, it's twenty four hours." Mijo mumbled, reading the information off of his phone.

"Alright, put in the directions and let's ride out."

We drove about an hour away and pulled up to a building. Mina was still asleep, and Mijo was too now.

"I don't know how I'm gonna get her in." I told Trell.

"You can go in, I'll wait in the car with her, you register her and all that shit, and the guards will bring her in or something."

I laughed. "Guards? Nigga this is a psych ward, not a prison."

"I don't know shit about this place, and I don't care to. It's for crazy people, now go!"