14. Life Of A Celebrity

hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this story in a little bit, I was having technical problems and I couldn't open this one story, but the others were fine. but now I fixed it, so now I can update.

vote, comment, add this to your library, and most of all enjoy!

14. The Life Of a Celebrity

Christopher Brown

I grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder as I padded down the hallway. I’d just gotten off of a jet from New York an hour ago, and now I had to rush off to a label meeting to discuss X. I needed X to come out soon, I was tired of waiting.

I walked past Nia’s apartment and smiled. She was definitely the coolest neighbor I’d had, the finest one too. I unlocked my condos’ door and ran back into my bedroom to change clothes. New York was chilly right about now, but LA was blazing.

“Wassup Diamond?! Chief!” I called out to my two bulldogs that were sprawled out on the ground knocked out. I had four more dogs, but they were all around the world. Chief aka X was my newest puppy, I’d gotten him a few weeks ago, so he stayed with me. And Diamond was my OG baby, she’d been around since the start.

I didn’t have time to waste, so I had to hurry and get ready. I’d hang out with the dogs later.

I quickly undressed and jumped in the shower, washing off the remnants of my visit with Robyn. I don’t know what it was about her, why she had such an extreme effect on me, but I’d found myself in her Manhattan loft bending her ass over everything all weekend.

But now I had to get back to reality and my responsibilities. The life of a celebrity.

~

An hour later I found myself sitting at a large table surrounded by my record label. My agent was arguing for a definite date, but the label just kept saying I wasn’t ready, the media wouldn’t recept the album well. I didn’t know what they were talking about though, I’d never put so much effort into an album like I had with X.

“I released a single last week, and it’s on Billboard and iTunes best selling chart, top three.” I said when everyone in the room finally stopped speaking. I hated dealing with my record label, I could just tell they didn’t believe in me.

“We know Chris, trust us. We’re just hesitant to give you a definite date, and then the album flops.”

“The album won’t flop though!” I argued. These niggas acted like they hadn’t heard Loyal on every radio station.

“Chris, we’re looking at the demographics.” What were these people talking about honestly? They didn’t know shit!

“Fuck your demographic! You guys always try to stop me from releasing shit, ever since the whole thing with Robyn! You guys always say the media isn’t gonna recept me well, but it’s really you guys!” I yelled as I stood up from the oscillating chair. I was beyond done with these niggas.

“Chris, calm down!” My assistant Patrice said beside me and tried to pull me back down, but my mind was already set. I needed to get out of there. I could feel my body heat rising, which definitely wasn’t a good sign.

“I gotta go.” I muttered to her and stormed out of the room, almost knocking the door down to get out of the office.

I felt like my throat was constricting, and my breaths were limited. I needed water or I needed to puke, either one would work. I quickly ran through the hallway trying to find the men’s restroom. After running aimlessly for a minute I finally spotted the picture of the man and ran into the restroom. I guess I was gonna puke then.