21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two

Hey guys, Keiana back with a new chapter of your favorite book! Excuse the mistakes that may be in here, I got a new phone and I'm trying to adjust to the smaller screen.

Read, comment, vote, and most of all enjoy!

- Keiana

21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two

Nia Riley

I laid on Chris's chest and ran my fingers over his detailed artwork while he slept. My baby was so cute.

"Damn good morning." He grumbled.

"Morning Chris."

"What we doing today?" Chris's fingers found their way to my scalp and started playing in my hair.

"I have to go take pictures, then I'm free." I shrugged.

Chris was about to tell me something but he got cut off with someone banging on the door like the police.

"Who the hell? Hold on." Chris hopped off of the bed and pulled on a random shirt to cover up his exposed chest.

He walked out of the bedroom to answer the door before I crawled off the bed and pulled on my clothes from last night. My head was kind of hurting from the mini hangover I had, and whoever was at the door wasn't making me feel any better.

"Stop Mina! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I need to talk to you Christopher!"

"Get your crazy ass on! I swear to God Mina, I will call the police!"

"Just let me come inside Chris, what're you hiding?!" I heard Mina yell back.

Damn, what was she doing here? Right at this minute? Chris told me they didn't even talk anymore, so what was she doing at his condo at 11 AM?

"You got a bitch in here huh?" Mina's voice was getting closer, and my fear was increasing. She sounded hysterical, and I didn't know how she was she gonna react when she saw who the bitch in here was.

"So what if I do Mina? This is my crib!" Chris exclaimed following Mina. God she was gonna come in and just explode, I knew it.

Should I hide? Where was I gonna go? In a closet? Hell no Nia, you're a grown woman, just tell the truth.

"It doesn't matter Chris! You told me we were gonna be together forever! All that shit that happened, and you're just gonna replace me?" What happened with them? I know they'd dated, but I had a feeling it was something so much deeper than that. Mina lived for Chris, it was so evident.

This breakup was tearing her apart, and when she found out it was me Chris had replaced her with, she was gonna be so hurt.

"Mina don't go in there!" He screamed right before Mina appeared in the doorway with tears streaming down her bright red face. Instead of crying more and screaming like I expected her to, Mina just stood and watched me. No words were spoken, she just looked at me. Then she started laughing, laughing like she was being tickled by two imaginary hands.

"I can't believe it. I can't believe this." Mina breathed through her giggles. Why was she laughing so much?

"Mina." Chris said and reached out to touch her, but she quickly moved away.

"Don't touch me you piece of shit." She snarled and wiped her face dry. "I can't believe you Nia, I thought we were friends."

Mina turned her gaze towards me. God I felt so bad.

"We are friends Mina, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't help myself." I apologized.

"Save it bitch. You weren't sorry when you were riding my niggas' dick huh?" She snapped.