22. Mine

Hi my loves, I'm soooooo sorry for just disappearing, I was so busy planning my trip to Canada that I completely forgot about you guys, but I've been writing very slowly, and now I'm finally able to sit down and post, so here it is, sorry for the wait, and sorry it's so short and blah, I just wanted to get something out for y'all.

- Keiana

22. Mine

Christopher Maurice Brown

I finished rolling the thick blunt and tossed it to Michael so he could light it. I didn't even want to smoke right now, but I wouldn't turn it down. I had so much shit on my mind, ever since Mina had made a surprise visit at my place yesterday, I hadn't spoken to Nia, and I missed her.

I didn't want her to be mad at me, I didn't do anything. I didn't know Mina's crazy ass was gonna show up and start shit!

"Here Chris." Michael mumbled with a mouthful of smoke and passed me the slow burning blunt. I took it from him and took a long pull before exhaling the smoke.

Eff it, I was gonna text her.

Hey boo - Chris

I sent the message and locked my phone. Hopefully she would answer so we could get over this childish shit. She had no reason to be mad at me, maybe at Mina, but not me.

Hi. - Nia

Hey, it was dry as hell, but at least it was a reply. I decided to call her instead of carrying on this pointless conversation.

The phone rang a few times before I heard Nia huffing and puffing into the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." I mumbled with a smile automatically forming on my face. I swear I was falling for this girl more and more each and everyday.

"Hi Chris."

"You still mad at me?" I laughed at her dry ass responses. She was gonna stop being mad at me before I gave her ass something to be mad at.

"I was never mad at you Chris, I just got annoyed with the situation." She told me.

"Well are you still annoyed with the situation?" I took my last hit of the blunt and passed it back to Michael so I could really talk to her.

"Kind of. More myself than anything."

"Why?"

"Because I feel stuck, I don't know what to do." What she mean she feel stuck? That blunt Michael and I had went through had me stuck right now, but I didn't think she was high. Nia said she only liked smoking with me.

"Are you busy right now? I want us to talk face to face about this. I don't want you to be stuck anymore."

"I'm on my lunch break right now, I just got off. I have an hour, where are you?"

"I'm at Michaels'. I'm gonna text you the address, come through."

"Alright." She laughed. I had to laugh along with her, her laugh was contagious as hell.

"What's funny?"

"The last time you told me to come through to Michaels', I ended up with your hands in my shorts in the bathroom."

Damn she was right. I had told Mina to text her so I could tease her. It was one of my childish plans, but it worked obviously because I had her now.

"Damn, you're right. Maybe we can have a repeat of that, I don't know." I shrugged shamelessly.

"You're stupid. I just got in my car though, so text me the address. And there better be food Chris, I'm starving."