23. Drunken Nights

Keiana here, back with another chapter for you guys. I worked really hard on this chapter, and I hope you guys enjoy it. Make sureeee to vote and tell me what you guys think, it just helps me make sure you guys are enjoying this, since it is for you guys.

Anyways, I'm writing this on the plane back to Houston, so I'll probably be posting again sometime this week, so look out for that. Read, comment, vote, and most of all enjoy!

- Keiana

23. Drunken Nights

Nia Riley

"I just sent them off, you should be getting them in the next few business days." I told one of my reliable customers Yvonne, who constantly bought my pictures for her real estate agency. She said that they were her lucky charm, and she always sold houses if she put up one of my pictures.

"Alright, thanks again Nia."

"You're welcome." I hung up the phone and tucked it into my back pocket of my Levi high waisted shorts.

I walked back to my car and immediately pulled out of the post office's parking lot. I had a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it all.

Claire's twenty second birthday was today and I was throwing her a surprise party because she never had one last year.

I hopped onto the freeway and grabbed my phone so I could call Chris and see where he was. We'd been together for about three months now, and I'd never been so happy in my life.

That was my baby forreal, and I was really becoming attached to him. I might even be in love.

I wasn't the type to rush and admit my feelings, but with Chris I couldn't help it. He made me feel so beautiful and wanted, and he was actually my first real boyfriend. I'd had little flings, but nothing compared to Chris.

That man had changed my life.

The phone rang a few times before Chris's deep voice filled my ears.

"Wassup baby?" Just him calling me baby made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"I just left the post office, what're you doing?"

"Chilling at Michael's, where you at?"

"About to go get Claire's gift." I answered.

"Where you at? Lemme ride witchu. I haven't seen you today." That was another thing about Chris, he said he needed to see me everyday, it just made his day flow better.

"I'm kind of close to Michael's, I'll come pick you up."

"Alright, text me when you're here."

"Alright Breezy."

He laughed and we hung up.

I switched lanes and headed to Michael's to pick up my baby. Fifteen minutes later I pulled up in Michael and Chyna's driveway. I honked twice and sent Chris a quick text telling him to come outside.

A minute later his blonde curls popped out of the front door. He was wearing a Supreme New York T-shirt and some dark wash Tru's with his classic Timberlands. He looked sooo good.

"Wassup baby?" He smiled down at me as he slipped into the passenger seat.

"Hi boo." I puckered out my lips and waited for him to kiss me. Our lips connected and Chris slid his tongue against mine, trying to deepen the kiss.

"Chris we have to go." I groaned and pushed him away from me.

"Alright, but I'm hitting that shit tonight. You ain't going to sleep at all." He warned with a smirk on his beautiful face.