9. New Beginnings

No long note today, I just hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I don't really like this chapter though, but anyhoe. Comment, vote, add this to your libraries, follow me if you would like! Enjoy!

- Keiana

 9. New Beginnings

Mina Tran

“Chris and I have been arguing for a while, we can’t even talk anymore without fighting. I don’t even know why I’m surprised. He got back with her though, that’s what makes me sick. All the pain and trouble she caused him, and he took that bitch right back as soon as she texted him. It makes me sick.” I told Nia, but I could tell she was confused. She obviously didn’t read the media, that was good though. She’d never have to go through what I was going through.

“Okay, let me start from the beginning.”

“Okay, I’m ready.” Nia yawned and looked at me expectantly.

“I met Chris two years ago at a photo shoot. I was his stylist. Now I don't know if you know this, but Chris got in a lot of trouble in like 2008, for assault of this hoe. But in all reality, she hit him first, and he tried to block it, and eventually got mad and started hitting her too. But when someone calls the police and they come out, someone's gonna get arrested, usually the person who's not bleeding, which was Chris. So he got arrested, and his career went down the drain. No radio stations would play his music, his album didn't even go gold. It took him soooo long to get back to where he is today, and now as soon as that stupid bitch texts him 'hey', he's gonna throw everything away for her. It makes me so sick. They've been dating for weeks now, every time he goes out to New York for 'business', it's to see her. I can't believe it." By now I was sobbing, and Nia came over to the couch I was on and hugged me.

"Oh Mina, I'm so sorry. Just let it out." She consoled and rubbed small circles into my back.

"I'm gonna move out, and I'm gonna cut off all ties with him. He's not gonna string me along with his bullshit. Help me get my stuff? I want to be out of there by today."

"Of course, just let me put on some pants and we can get started. Do you wanna use the boxes from when I moved in, or do you have your own?" Nia questioned and pointed to where a stack of boxes were perched up against a wall.

"Let's use your boxes. God, getting cheated on sucks." I laughed, even though there was a heavy pain on my chest. Getting cheated on really sucked.

"Of course it does, but that's why you're moving on. Come on let's go."

Nia and I stepped into the darkly lit apartment and went straight back to the bedrooms. Chris wasn't here right now, he was in New York, trying to finalize the album, but I really knew what he was doing.

"Alright, let's get my clothes first. This is mine, what's in this dresser is all mine, that's mine." I was just pointing out all the things that I could see belonged to me, and Nia was grabbing and stuffing as fast as she could. She was such a good friend.

"Alright, now let's move into the closet." I led Nia into the large walk in closet,and she followed behind with two empty boxes.

"Where are you gonna go?" She asked me as I started throwing random sneakers and heels into the boxes.  

"I'm gonna go to my parents house today, and then I'm gonna look for apartments as soon as I get there. I actually feel really free right now, really inspired. Let me tweet that."

I grabbed my steel black iPhone 5S, and pulled up my twitter app, and my interactions were going crazy!

@BreezYfan2 tweeted me;