18. Breaking

hey guys, I saw how many people were enjoying the last chapter, so I pushed myself to write this one as fast as I could.

almost every comment from last chapter, everyone was coming for Nia, talking down and calling her thots and stuff, but honestly, I know almost everyone of you would literally hop on Chris Brown if you had the chance, so before you read this chapter, think about that.

18. Breaking

Nia Riley

I walked back out onto the patio and sat back in my seat quietly, trying not to attract any attention to myself. I was so mad, I could break something. How dare he? How dare I let him?! I made sure my curly spirals were covering my bruised neck. God I was a whore. I needed help. I needed to get a grip.

“Did you find the restroom Nia?” Heather asked me when she noticed I was back outside.

“Yeah I did, but I’m gonna head out now, I’m really tired.” I responded.

“Aww okay, bye girl. I’ll text you forreal this time.” Heather laughed and stood up from her seat to give me a hug. I lightly wrapped my arms around her for a few seconds.

“Tell everyone I said bye.” I made sure I had my car keys and phone before walking back into the house and out of the party.

As I walked to my car I heard yelling from somewhere in the distance.

“I’m so tired of this shit man! We’re not even together! I can do whatever I want!”

“No you can’t! We’ve been through too much to just throw that away!”

The closer I got to my car, the farther the voices got. I just shrugged it off and hopped into my car. I was a little bit tipsy, but I could definitely drive home. I let the top of my Mustang down and let the Miami breeze do its thing.

As I drove down the highway trying to get back to the safety of my condo as fast as I could, I thought about my mom and what she’d think about what I was going through. About the situation I’d put myself in.

God I was so stupid. I was so dumb and wide open for this guy, who didn’t care! He only cared about one thing, and I’d given it to him so easily. I was a hoe.

“God mom, I’m sorry.” I mumbled.

Christopher Brown

“Shut up, don’t say shit to me! I hate you, I swear to God I hate you.” Mina barked as I pulled out of my nigga Michael’s garage. He’d thrown the party at his house, and he let me park my car in his garage so i wouldn’t have to worry about parking and all that.

“Shut your ass up Mina, what did I tell you about that yelling shit?” That was literally my biggest peeve, and it had been since I could remember. If my own momma didn’t yell at me, no one was gonna yell at me.

“Shut up.” She muttered. She lowered her voice though huh?

“I can’t believe you, you’re so grimey. First you let that ugly hoe Ginger talk to me any kind of way, and then you go to the bathroom and get a hickey from a random thot? You disgust me.” Mina spat. I looked over at her while I drove, cause she sounded like she was possessed.

I was confused though, how did I let Ginger talk to her any kind of way, Mina’s her own person, she can do or say whatever she wants.

“You should’ve stood up for yourself when she said something.” I shrugged. That was the only situation I could get out of. I couldn’t deny the hickey, she’d definitely seen that one. But luckily, I told her it was from a random fan, and not Nia. If I told her it was Nia, she would’ve went off twenty times worse.