34. Vixen

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing for like a month or two, I've been writing this chapter so slowly, like a paragraph a day, but I'm back on my stuff now. Hopefully.

We'll see, but for now enjoy this chapter and the one I'm working on right now! I missed you guys!

- Keiana 😘

34. Vixen

Christopher Maurice Brown

"Nia! Open the door!" I banged my clenched fist against the glass door again, getting more angry as I waited for the door to open.

I know she was in here, I don't know why she was being childish.

I didn't burn her hair on purpose!

"Nia! Open this damn door!"

I stood there and waited for what felt like twenty minutes before walking to the other side of the villa.

If God was on my side right now the front door would be unlocked. I was too high to deal with all this.

I tried to open the door, but it didn't even budge.

I was gonna get in Nia's ass when I got inside, eventually.

I stood there fuming and shirtless, only wearing my jeans. Oh my jeans!

I pulled my iPhone out of my back pocket and called Trell. If he wasn't already on lockdown with Heather, hopefully he'd answer the phone and come open the door.

The phone rang six times, and right when I was about to hang up, Trell came on the line huffing and puffing.

"What you want nigga?"

"Aye, I need you to come open the door. Nia's being childish and locked me out."

"What that gotta do with me?"

I inhaled sharply, trying not to hang up in this niggas' face like I wanted to.

"Come open the door and stop playing with me bro."

He groaned. "Oh my God, you're annoying as fuck. Now I know why Nia locked your ass out."

"Shut up and let me in!"

"Stop yelling at me nigga, I'm coming." He hung up.

I stood on the porch and waited for Trell to come and open the door.

"You're annoying as hell." He told me when the door flew open. This nigga was wearing some tight ass boxers and no shirt, looking like he just came off the cover of Gay Men magazine.

"Shut up talking to me."

I walked through the villa and stormed into the bedroom Nia and I were staying in. The bathroom door was closed and I could hear the shower running.

That better have been the reason she didn't open the damn door. I walked into the bathroom, all the hot steam hitting my face.

It was like a sauna in this bitch.

"Get out." Nia's voice echoed around the room. She had Miguel's album playing, and Sure Thing was playing.

I ignored her and sat on the toilet cover, pulling out the blunt I was gonna smoke in the cabana and lighting it.

"Chris! Get out!" She popped her head out the shower door, her hair dripping water everywhere.

"No, shut up talking to me."

I had been outside for thirty minutes because she wanted to be childish and lock me out.
I was gonna do what the hell I wanted to do.

"You're so annoying sometimes!"