22

Juuzou walks away, going straight to his room. Im left standing there, not knowing if whether I should follow him or not.
My body acts on it's own, rushing after him. The fatigue in my body pains me, but I desperately want to touch him, i want to forgive him for what he did. It isnt worth being petty. I can live alone but not without him, I need him in my life.

I throw myself on him, clinging to his form.

"P-please! I forgive you! Please just... Please! Don't leave me!" I beg him, pressing my face against his back. He stops and wretches me off him, before turning towards me and engulfing me in a hug. I sob into his chest, his arms pinning me against him.
"I was beginning to think you hated me.." He muttered, resting his chin on my head.

We stood there for what seemed like forever, I clung to him desperately, and eventually the tears stopped flowing. I leaned back and looked up at him.

He placed a soft peck on my lips.

"Is this okay..?" He asked softly. I nodded in response.

He stayed silent for a bit before pulling away.

"I'm still moving out... Not by choice though" he stated, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Apparently CCG housing head found out Shinohara left us together... We're being separated.. " he laughs softly after he says this and continues,
"apparently Shinohara thought it would be okay for two people of the opposite gender to live together."

This.. Was inevitable.

"Well... Are they going to give me a new roommate..?" I asked him.

He hesitates.

"Well.. They didn't tell me much but.. They said it was going to be a male caretaker.. A squad leader.. " he said, playing with the end of a strand of his hair.

"Oh.. Interesting... " I pondered. Juuzou looked at me expectantly, I tilted my head.

"Oh! um.. The hospital said that after some monitoring.. Then can schedule a removal... " I explained, pointing to my stomach. This news was told to me a week ago, so hopefully it will be very soon.

Juuzou smiled and rested his hand on my head. "I'm sure everything will go good.. Do you feel okay?" He asked me.

I feel fine.. In fact.. I don't think i've felt this good in awhile. Did this pressure leave my body the second i forgave Juuzou? Was it all in my head how horrible I felt?

"I feel.. Good.. Now that I can talk to you again.. " I tell him, a smile creeping onto my face. Then I get an.. Absurd idea.

"When... When do you move out Juuzou..?" I ask him, glancing at the bed.

His eyes wander up to the ceiling, "tomorrow afternoon. You move the next day." He says, looking back at me.

Perfect

"Maybe um.. If you want.. We could.. Take advantage of.. You know.. This time we have left" I say slowly, pointing to his bed.

His eyes light up, and his face flushes a light pink.

"O-oh? Like.. Right now? " he asks, shedding his coat and dropping it on the floor.

I nod. "Like.. Right now." I confirm, nervously fiddling with my shirt. He hesitates,
"Will it hurt you..? You're... You know.. " he asks, stepping towards me and gently running his hand down my back.

"No.. But I want you to make me hurt." I say, without realizing. What has possessed me?? Its how I really feel but.. I would never day that out loud.. Unless..?