You're Best Friends And You End Up In Bed Together

Scott

You rolled over in bed tiredly stretching out across the bed when your hand brushed against something warm. Confused but still tired your ran your hand across the unknown source. Which happened to be hard and coincidently felt like guys abs. Whilst your hand continued to roam you panicky wracked your brain for what happened last night when you were cut off by what sounded like a mix between a groan and a moan?

You slowly peeked one eye open and was met with the form of your naked best friend Scott McCall, you quickly looked under your sheet and of course you also were in the same form as your best friend. Naked. You let out a scream and rushed to untangle yourself from the sheet that constricted you. Which only resulted in you smacking Scott in the face and falling out of the bed.

Scott was up and out of bed in a fighting stance but slowly turned confused when he noticed your shocked face. His face soon matched yours after.

"(Y/N) look, I- I can't do this, is it alright if we just keep this between ourselves?" He stuttered out whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

You were about to answer back when you were cut off by a knock at your door.

"(Y/N) hun, are you alright? I heard you scream?" Your mother's voice sounded from behind the door.

"Uh-um, yeah mum I just fell out of bed," You responded whilst giving Scott an awkward look that was mixed between ' Yeah I won't' and 'Hurry get out before we're both caught out' and ushering him towards your window.

After you watched Scott disappear into the trees you sat on your bed with your hands covering your face.

You had never thought of Scott as anything more than a brother but as memories of last night began to rush back you couldn't help but feel hurt. Were you growing feelings for your best friend?

Stiles

You felt the bed beside you shift and an arm was thrown across your waist. Your eyes flew open in panic and you quickly looked beside you to see your best friend Stiles propped up on one arm and his other around your waist whilst he smiled down on you.

"Morning beautiful," Stiles beamed before leaning down to kiss you.

You moved your head to avoid the contact and Stiles looked at you confused.

“What’s wrong?” He questioned confused

You felt awkward how were you supposed to tell your best friend whomex with the previous night that you’ve had feelings for him for years, that you were too embarrassed to act on those feelings and you don’t want your friendship to turn awkward because of this silly mistake.

“Stiles, I-uh was drunk last night and-“ you stuttered out

“Oh I get it, you don’t want anyone to find out you slept with your nerdy best friend right? Because just how embarrassing will that be if all your popular friends found out?” He cut you off with a sarcastic tone.

“No Stiles it’s not that it’s-“

“I think you should leave (Y/N)”

“But Stiles-“

“Now” He demanded

You hurriedly got out of bed picking up your discarded clothes and raced downstairs trying to avoid bumping into Sheriff Stilinski.

You finally had acted on your feelings for Stiles but in the process completely ruined your friendship.

‘What great luck I had’ you thought sarcastically.