R.I.P Allison

BEFORE THIS IS THE PART II FOR THE STILES IMAGINE

Scott- You watched on as Scott held Allison in his arms and as she drew her last breathe Scott's head snapped back up to yours tears rolling down your face.  You couldn't stop it the tears also streamed down your face. Your best friend had just died in front of your eyes. You heard foot steps and spun around to see Chris running in and catching sight of a limp Allison in Scott's arms. You raced towards him and wrapped your arms around his neck a sob escaping your throat.  Chris was like a second father and you held him close to you as you felt sobs also racking through his body.

Isaac- You raced forward in front of Scott and Allison as she turned to look at you after announcing that Scott was and always be his one true love.

"(Y/N) you've been with me through so much and I love you so much. Your not my best friend your my sister. Tell my dad oh please tell my dad that I love him! " She finished hysterically as her eyes closed.

"No! Allison wake up! No!" You felt Isaac pull you away into your arms and away from the scene as you buried your head into his chest sobbing for Allison.

Stiles- Lydia screamed Allison's name and you knew that meant only one thing. Allison is dead. You pulled Lydia into your arms as you both sunk to the ground sobbing into each other's arms.

Derek- You had been with your dad and Derek when you had gotten the call that your little sister had already left to fight the Oni.

Your dad and you had rushed as fast as you could down there. But it was too late you had gotten down there and Allison had already taken her last breathe. 

You screamed in pain and ran towards Allison pulling her out of Scott's arms and into yours. Rocking her limp body back and forth sobs coming out of your mouth faster and faster.

"She said to tell you she loved you," Scott sobbed

"No! She's going to tell me herself! She's not dead! Allison! Allison please! C'mon baby sis we made a pact remember. Me and you against the world! How am I going to do that without you! Please Allison, PLEASE?!" You leant down and sobbed into her neck continuing to rock her back and forth.

You couldn't believe it your baby sister had died and you weren't there to protect her. You were her older sister.

I love you Ally, so much. May you rest in peace. Me and you against the world bunny, me and you!

You kissed her forehead.

X

OMG guys so I live in Australia which means I just saw the episode of Allison dying today but I knew it was going to happen because I have to many American friends and tbh I didn't think it would be that sad. I feel so bad for Chris first his wife and now his only daughter.  I couldn't handle something like that.  I know this is really depressing but I had to do it.

Allison Argent had to be one of the most bad ass women character's ever and her dying especially being a main character shocked me so much so may she rest in peace!

By the way Stiles Imagine part II shall be up soon!