He Sees You For The First Time

Scott
You were the new girl walking down the hall with a confident aura around you. Many people were pointing and talking but you ignored them walking with your head held high and to your locker.

You looked up and connected eyes with him and shot him a wink before turning on your heel and walking down the hall. Leaving him love struck watching you strut down the hall away from him. He knew he wanted you.

Isaac
You were a childhood friend of the Hale's and you were at Derek's helping him with the Alpha pack problem and at the time you were having a spar with him when the pack walked in.

You didn't notice and continued to kick Derek's ass. Isaac was watching your body move and then pin Derek down your eyes catching his you walked off not knowing that soon you would be his.

Derek
You were Scott and Stiles best friend and it was kinda hard not to miss you because you were so loud and energetic as you bounced across the lacrosse field talking loudly to Scott and Stiles.

He watched intrigued by you and found himself staring at you for a bit too long each time he saw you.

Stiles
You were quiet and shy and Stiles didn't know you existed until he saw you in the library.  He watched you as you tucked a hair behind your hair, biting your lip and flipping the page of your book.

He was confused as to why he had never seen you around before and later found out you were the same age but you took advanced classes.