Isaac Imagine for Diyadm

You pushed your door open and took one look at your bed before flinging yourself onto your queen size bed. You buried your head into your pillow and let out your loudest scream.

You couldn't help it your days been awful

First you had an argument with your parents and in your hurry to leave your forgot your bag inside which held your keys, so you had to walk to school and about half way there it began to rain.

So you had arrived at school looking like a drowned rat. Then in English you went to hand in your assignment that took you days to complete only to find that it got soaked in the rain so that got you an F and then last but not least you had your period and your boyfriend wasn't there to comfort you.

So yeah life sucked today.

You heard your door creak open and you groaned into your pillow.

"I'm not in the mood mum, you yelled at me enough this morning don't you think, " You sassed

"I'm glad I'm not your mother if your in this mood and mad at her," You heard a familiar voice.

Isaac stood at the door and waited for his girlfriend to fling herself into his arms and kiss her senseless.

So what he didn't expect was her to stand up and slap him straight across the cheek.

"What was that for?" Isaac whined

By now you were full on crying you couldn't help it, you had stomach cramps and you were emotional.

"I had a horrible day and I really wanted to see you but then you weren't there! You weren't at school and I missed you so much!" You sobbed out.

"Aw baby," Isaac cooed before wiping your tears away and wounding his arms around your waist and pulling you flush against him.

"Shark week?" He asked you still slightly cooing.

You nodded into his chest wrapping your arms tighter around his neck.

"Well lucky for you I brought presents," He said holding up two plastic bags.

He pulled out a tub of orange choc chip ice cream (your favourite), M&M's, chips and rows of romantic comedies.

More tears welled up in your eyes "Aw your the best!" You exclaimed jumping up into his arms your arms and legs hooking around him.

He laughed before carrying you towards the bed and dropping you on it

"I love you Diya," He said softly gazing at you lovingly

"I love you too," You spoke equally as loving before grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him down for a fierce kiss.

So sorry it was late. Remember to send in requests guys !