You're Friends and He Touches your Boob

Derek-
Hook
Jab
Duck
Kick

You chanted combinations in your head as you sparred with Derek. Derek stared you down as he waited for your next move. You went in for the hook but he blocked it grabbing your arm and pulling you onto the ground.

You continued to wrestle with Derek on the ground fighting to get on top. You had finally made it to the top but Derek had grabbed you and twisted you around. You stopped fighting when you felt Derek grab onto your boob.

"You do realize that's not my shoulder right?" You looked up at him

He looked down realizing where his hand was placed before he looked back at you with that signature smirk of his.

Isaac-

Isaac was staying at your house tonight. The plan was to introduce him to Criminal Minds because he had never heard of it. Which you thought was complete blasphemy!

"Isaac, I'll just finish the popcorn you can start it now!" You called out to him from the kitchen.

"Yeah,Yeah!"

You placed the popcorn in the microwave and set it to the appropriate time when the power cut off including the lights.

"Are you kidding me?" You muttered to yourself as you made your way to the lounge where Isaac was by feeling everything around you.

"Isaac?" You called out but was meet with silence.

You felt chills over your skin as you started to feel scared.

You continued to feel your way towards the lounge when you felt two large hands grab both your boobs.

As soon as the hands came in contact with your breasts the lights flickered back on and you straight away looked at your chest and was meet with the sight of large hands resting firmly over your boobs.

You looked up and looked at Isaac who was standing in front of you laughing his ass off, hands still on your boobs.

Stiles-

"(Y/N), hurry up!" You heard Stiles call from downstairs.

You, Stiles and Scott were heading to the back to school party and you planned to look good.

You were wearing tight leather high waisted jeans, white wedges and a strapless tight crop top. Your eyes trailed up your body in the mirror and stopped at your boobs.

You had to admit you had quite large breasts and weren't afraid to show them off, so the top your were wearing showed enough amount of cleavage for them to be noticed, but not enough so they were spilling out.

"Coming!" You called out as you grabbed your purse and rushed downstairs where Stiles stood at the door.

"Wow (Y/N), you look great," Stiles breathed as his eyes trailed down your body and back up stopping at the swells of your breasts. You watched as he walked forward.

"How do they get so big?" He asked in wonder as he started to poke and prod them.

"Stiles!" You snapped in amusement but blushing at the same time while you hit his hands away.

He looked at you with his puppy dog eyes.

"What? It was a genuine question."

Scott-

You and Scott have been best friends since you were in diapers so sharing a bed was completely normal for you and you tended to do it when ever you stayed at each others house.

It was just another night at the McCall house, you and Scott were sharing a bed Scott had his back to you and you slept facing his back, no contact being made. But you were begining to get annoyed because Scott kept moving around.

"Scott stop moving it's annoying," You groaned kicking the back of his legs.

"I can't get comfortable," His voice muffled by the pillow.

You ignored him and continued to sleep. At one point in your sleep you felt something brush against your chest and Scott finally stopped moving so you dismissed it and fell back into a deep sleep.

You woke up from the light streaming in through the window and your eyes squinted. You went to roll over but felt something restricting your chest. You looked down and noticed to large tan hands gripping your chest and you let out a loud piercing scream.

This resulted in Scott waking up who also noticed his hands planted on your chest who also screamed and in the chaos of trying to move away from each other you both fell off either ends of the bed.

You both stood up at the same time looking each other dead in the eyes.

"Never speak of this again," You threatened him.

"Agreed." He nodded a pink tint highlighting his natural tan cheeks.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know it has been forever but Teen Wolf had finished so I seriously had no inspiration to write anything and I am sorry for that.

BUT I AM BACK AND OPEN FOR REQUESTS SO PLEASE REQUEST AND MORE CHAPTERS WILL BE COMPLETED!!!

PLEASE AND THANK YOU