Chapter 8 - And you know what ? You will be my first.

(This is not edited , my editor wasnt there for a week but i didnt want to make you guys wait :)  ENjoy ! ) 

Josh

I sat in front of Amanda. After our meeting the other day at the airport, she contacted me because she wanted to see me. I accepted even though I shouldn’t have.

'' Hi Josh. I'm glad you came''

'' What you wanted to talk about?''

'' Well... I know we didn’t talk since.... and I know that I've never gave any explanation for what I did but ...''  I stopped her.

'' Look, I probably don’t need those explanations. You know, I have someone in my life now. I'm finally happy. I hope you are too.''

'' In fact, I always have regrets for what I did. I could never forgive myself and I know that I lost someone special. ''

'' Don’t you think it's a little too late? For the love of god Amanda, you've cheated on me with one of my best friends, Don't you think I deserve better after all that we've been through?''

'' Josh, I had some... needs...''

'' You knew I was not ready for this and you've always said you were ok to wait! Anyway, I have to go to the studio, are you done?''

'' I guess, but I just want you to know that I regret everything and if I could go back in time, we would still be together I'm sure.''

'' Yeah, probably. But I wouldn’t have met my true love so all I have to say is: Thank you. ''

And this is where I got up and I left the restaurant.

Ashley

I was on the plane to Vancouver. Josh will be there when I’ll arrive. I can’t wait to see him. My plane is expected to arrive over there in 1 hour. So, I took my notebook and I started writing some lyrics:

A thousand words of love

will never be enough

to show you

how the things you do

is making me crazy

And make me

Falling even more, for you

Time passed really fast and when I realized, we were landed. When I stepped off the plane, I looked around for Josh but I didn’t saw him. I went for my bags and this is where he surprised me from behind. I turned and I jumped into his arms. He smiled and kissed me.

'' Josh I missed you! It's been only a week without  you and I was already going crazy! I love you so much!''

'' I love you Ashley! I am so happy to see you. And, I have a surprise for you today! Get ready to have a wonderful day!''

'' Ohhh, I love surprises!''

We left the airport hand in hand. Got in his car, he brought me to his studio. Went there, he introduced me to everyone and he made me visit the studio. As he spoke with his manager, I started a discussion with the secretary. She was really nice. We talked about my entry to the V.A.M and what I want to do in my future. A few minutes later, Josh came to join us.

'' So I see that you get along well. But hey, we gotta go. Do you mind if I take my girlfriend?'' He told the secretary.

'' Haha, of course! Have a nice day! Oh and Josh, I print the letter you wanted!'' She handed him a letter which was sent to the Academy of Music.