Chapter 3 - Am I dreaming ? This is so perfect.

Ashley

After the room started to get empty, I went backstage to see if the guys would be there. They weren't there yet. They must have gone outside to take some pictures with fans who were waiting for them. I decided to call my sister to see if I could go at her house tonight. With everything that happened today, I completely forgot that I left the house. This time, I won't be going back.

Hi Paige. This is Ash.

- Oh Hi Ashley! Are you okay?

- Uh yeah you could say that. Uh .. Paige, I was wondering if uh .. I could go to sleep at your house tonight. I ...kind of... well... I slammed the door this morning and then I have no where to go, I don’t have money, I got nothing.

- Oh, Ashley! But what happened? Well sure that you can come home! Where are you now?

- I'll explain tonight when I get back. For now, you probably won’t believe me, but I am backstage with Marianas Trench.

- WHAT? How is that possible?

- I'll tell you tonight. I know it's crazy! Right now, I’m waiting for them, but I don’t know what we do after. I'll send you a text to tell you around what time I'll come. Okay?

- Yes, yes, it's ok! But I want explanations when you're here, and I want lots of details!

- Yes, yes, Paige! Thank you, I love you sis!

- I love you too Ash!

I hung up. Oh Paige, without her I am nothing. She has always helped me when my mother was against me. She is only 2 years older than me and she already lives alone. She left home at 18 and went to live with one of her friends. It was the best decision she has made in her life. When it's going bad at home, her home is where I hide. I love my sister so much.

Josh

It was crazy outside. There were so many fans waiting to take a picture with us. We still had so much adrenaline. These fans are unbelievable. We stayed for about 1 hour and a half to take pictures and give autographs. It's so rare that we come here, so we enjoyed it. Oh but wait ! Ashley! Where is she? I haven’t see her since we get off stage. So I decided to texted her:

Hi Ashley! Where are you? /

Oh I’m waiting backstage. Do not worry, I am not gonna leave =) /

Perfect! There are only a few people out and then we’ll go see you! /

Perfect! Come on, faster, your biggest fan is waiting for you here! =) See ya!

I smiled. I went back to the guys who walked away a bit to see some fans. Ten minutes later, we entered the coliseum and we went backstage. When I opened the door, I saw that Ashley was sitting on a sofa and waiting for us.

“ Finally! I thought i would never see you again! It was a long wait.” Ashley says

“ We're here now, and just for you!” Ian replies

-”Ohhh! ..And, the show was incredible! Wow, congratulations, I loved it! "Ashley

-”Admit that i was the best eh?” Matt says

“ Yes, yes, Matt!” Ashley says

She smiled. I went to sit beside her. “So, you really liked it?” I asked

- “Yes, and you can't imagine how much!” She answered

“- I'm really glad to hear that.” She smiled.