Chapter 23 (Last) - I know you will be the greatest fan of my life

Ashley

Unfortunately, life was getting harder. Josh and I were fine, but he was always working. It was not for long tho, they almost have finished the new tracks. I was so stress with my classes. I tried to write songs for an exam and I had like zero inspiration. I was staying up all night to do my homework and waiting for Josh. I have no energy now.

But on a good note: We were happy. I almost have 2 months done. Only 7 to go! When we have time together, we do everything we can! It’s hard but we have to be strong. Tonight, he is making me dinner.

So I decided to clean the house a bit. I put some music on (Guilty... I’ve put some Marianas Trench... It’s been awhile since I didn’t listen to their songs. I’m always with them, BUT IT’S NOT THE SAME! I need to hear their songs. That’s it). It was raining outside, like craaaazzyy!! So I guess cleaning was a good thing to do. I started with the living room, while Stutter was playing.

‘’STUTTER STUTTER DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-DI-IIIII!!’’  Bennie was looking at me through the couch. I am pretty sure she thinks I am crazy.

Suddendly, I felt a pain in my stomach, making me fold in two. I didn’t know what was happening. Maybe a cramp? Well, I went to the washroom and when I sit on the toilet... Oh my god. What was that? I was full of blood and didn’t know why. I am pregnant, how could I be bleeding?? The pain was getting worst. I wasn’t stopping bleeding.  So a thought came to my mind:   Oh.No.   Nooooo it can’t be that!!

I didn’t know what to do, I panicked and I called Josh:

‘’Hi honey what’s up?’’ I stopped him.

‘’ Come home RIGHT NOW! I need to go to the hospital; Josh...I think I MAY have lost the baby. ‘’ I said, crying.

‘’WAIT! WHAT?? ‘’

‘’ SHUT UP AND COME HOME!!!’’

Josh

‘’ Once upon a time, there was this man called Josh. He was the lead singer in a band called Marianas Trench. When he was young, he went through many problems. He was depressive, he suffered from anorexia, bulimia, cutting and many stuff. He was also an heroin addict. He was a total disaster.

He found inspiration and hopes into music. So he quit everything. But he was not happy like it would of like to. He needed someone to walk with him through this life full of hard times. He needed someone to love. Someone who would love him back. Someone who would make him feel like he deserves to be here.

So one day, while he was on tour with his band, he met a girl. Oh damn, this girl was freaking beautiful. She was just there, in the back of the Arena where they were playing. She was alone: singing... So he went to talk to her. One of the best decisions he ever made. At the first look, he fell for her. Those brown hair... blue eyes...incredible smile... perfect voice... He couldn’t resist. So they came closer, and closer, and closer. One day, while he was playing I’ll Be for her, they kissed for the first time. Of course, they fell in love. Josh fell in love for her like no one before. After their little trip in Halifax, where they realized that they couldn’t live apart, they came back to his house in Vancouver. She was coming with him to study music. One of her biggest dream.