Chapter 19 - This damn blonde girl again ....

Ashley

March 2nd, Vancouver. This is where the tour was starting. Today. My last day with Josh. I felt sick about it. Two times today I had to go to the bathroom because I had to throw up. I don't know if it's the fact that Josh will be far for more than a month or is it the fact that he'll be far for more than a month.... with Amanda.

We were at the Rogers Arena with all the tour crew since early this morning, like Josh would say : Balls AM. All the stage and special stuff was ready and there was still 1 hour free before they start the soundcheck and the meet &greet with the fans. So we went backstage to eat. Of course, this little damn blonde girl was always around Josh. Ahrg. But I tried to not matter. After we ate, me and Josh went to take a walk outside.

'' Are you excited for tonight ? '' 

'' Of course I am ! So are you ready for our duet ?'' He said, taking me closer to him. 

'' Yes i am ! I hope the fans will love it ! '' 

'' They will, I am sure ! Hey do you wanna go make out in my Jack-in-the-box 's box ? '' He said, winking at me

We walked back inside and when into the box. This box was so little it was hard to fit 2 persons in it. I enjoyed it tho, because I had the chance to cuddle even more. After some making out, Josh had to get ready for the soundcheck and the meeting with the fans. I stayed backstage and talked with Tamara, Carly and Jessica. Carly and Jess were such amazing girls. They were so fun to hang out with. All that was missing was Megan. I've became really close to this young women. She is so nice and sweet.

Josh

'' ARE YOU READY TO HEAR A NEW SONG ? ''

The crowd screamed so bad and Ashley came on stage with me. When we started to sing, it seems soo perfect and the fans was so into it. After the song was done, I gave a hug to Ashley and she walked backstage.

...

The show and all the other stuff done, I went in the bus with Ashley. I wanted to pass the last minutes with her and only her. We are leaving for another town tonight.

'' How can I be an entire month and more without you by my side ?'' I said, with my hand in her hair while we were cuddling on the couch. 

'' Don't talk about that or I'm gonna actually start to cry '' Too late I guess, there was tears running down her face. I wiped it with my fingers and kissed her forehead. I hugged her even harder before starting to cry too. It was hard to leave her here. She's so fragile. She suddendly got up and ran to the washroom. I came behind her to hold her hair.

'' I hate that. It's making me sick. 3 times today I had to throw up. '' 

'' It's ok honey, It will be fine. Don't worry''

She bursted in tears again and I hold her, while we were still sitting in the bathroom. Tamara came in the bus to tell us that the crew was ready and we were leaving in 5 minutes. So i took her head in my hands and told her :

'' Don't worry Ashley. If I can, i'll go on skype when we arrived in the next town ok ? I love you '' 

'' I love you Josh , Have fun on tour '' She smiled but still had those tears running down. We kissed one last time, who actually seems like a endless kiss, and she left the bus. I sat on the couch, hand holding my head, and heard the guys coming.

'' Are you ok Josh ? '' Mike said 

'' Yeah don't worry'' He put his hand on my shoulder and he knew what I felt. He was leaving Megan at home too. He knew the feeling. Ian was a lucky duck. His girlfriend was in the crew. I told the guys I was tired and went in my bunk to sleep.

A WEEK LATER

The tour was going INSANELY great. Almost all venue was sold out. The fans was crazy and touring with Carly & Jessica was amazing. I missed Ashley tho. Almost everytime I called her, she was asleep or in her class. But at least, we texted a lot.

One little problem : Amanda was aaaaaaalways around me. Even when I didn't need her for my clothes and stuff. She knew I had a girlfriend and I've never saw her like that. Even when she was helping me with the costume, she was always teasing, joking, trying to grab my ass and stuff like that. I told her to stop but it seems like she didn't care.

But yeah, tonight I didn't really care about all that.

Me, the guys, Carly, Jessica, Tamara and Amanda , we all went to a bar to celebrate how great was the first week. I kind of drank a little too much and it was going wild and hot in this bar. Maybe it's the fact that I was missing Ashley like hell, but I couldn't think straight. My head wasn't ok and I knew it, but I couldn't control myself.

When I went outside, some guys was smoking some weed and tried some. How crazy is that ? No one knew I smoked when I came back inside. I've took more drinks and started to dance with the others. It kind of got hot when Amanda started to dance around me. The guys was looking at me and their eyes seemed to told me : what the heck man? Amanda's body dancing around me was wrong but I didn't realized it.

Later on that night, me and her went to the bus where it kind of got even more hot. We were in the back, she was sitting on my lap and playing with my hair. She tried to kiss me, but she was just teasing. It was wrong, wrong , wrong . I knew it. My phone was ringing in the back but I didn't take attention to it. But when I heard the voice mail, I stopped running my hands all over Amanda's body.

Ashley

'' How can I say that to Josh ? What he'll think about it ? Oh god. I'm so stress right now'' I thought, holding this little stick in my hand.

I calmed down and called him. He wasn't answering. Maybe he was sleeping or still in the arena. So I let him a voice mail :

'' Hi honey. I hope you're doing good. I miss you so freaking much. But I have to tell you something so please call me back. I love you. Please, pleaaase call me back as soon as possible. Josh, you'll be a daddy, I am pregnant. ''