Chapter 15 - One day, you'll be Miss Ramsay

Ashley

'' Omg Josh '' I looked at him and I couldn't say a single word.

'' This is a promise ring for you '' He said, putting the ring on my left hand finger.

'' This is to show how much you mean to me. You are the greatest thing that came into my life. Since that day at the Moncton Coliseum, my whole life has changed. For the best. You are my little sunshine. My little princess. My little porcelain. I had a hard time in my life. But having you with me helped me to face all the things I’ve been through and realize that happiness can happen. And, even if I am a disaster, i can still be happy with someone I love. I don't need to feel insecure again. Life gave me a second chance and i am so grateful. I gave you my purity and this means so much. Waiting for someone like you was worth it. You are perfect. Waking up with you by my side every morning is my source of happiness. It makes me realize that being alive is so important. When I see your smile, my heart skips a beat. You're so adorable with your little evil look. '' He smirked, looking into my eyes.

''This ring mean that I promise you to always be by your side when you need me. To always be true to you. I think it's too soon for marriage. That's why today, I wanted to make a promise with you. A promise to always love you. A promise that one day, you WILL be my wife. You'll be Miss Ramsay. I promise you that one day, we'll have kids. We'll live all together until the sun goes down for the very last time. I never tell such things to someone. If i tell you this it's because you mean the whole world for me. "

I couldn't speak. I saw tears running down Josh's face. He was happy. So am I. This was the most beautiful thing I ever heard.

'' Josh, I love you so much. This is the most beautiful thing someone ever told me. I am so proud to have a man like you in my life. You inspire me in everything I do. You helped me keeping my head held high. Without you, I would be a total mess. You are my guardian angel. Josh, I love you''

I burst in tears. I couldn't be happier. Josh gave me a promise ring and this was the best thing ever. He took me in his arm, on this beautiful december snowy morning, and, with kissing and hugging, we made our way to the room. He put me down, gently, on the bed. He put himself over me, still kissing my soft lips. His hands were going down my body while I was trying to undress myself. He grabbed me in his arm and I put my legs around his waist. When we both got undress, we went under the blanket and we made love. Josh was so gently and it was true love. Two souls perfectly showing each other how much they are in love.

After that, we felt back asleep, cuddling. Couple hours later, we woke up, smiling at each other. He kissed me on my forehead and we made our way to the shower. After a long shower, we finally got out and get ready to go at Sara's house (Josh's sister). She asked us to babysit her kids so she can go out with some friends. Josh was so cute with those kids. He loves them so much.

'' So, do you want to stop at the store to get a little surprise for the kids ? '' I asked him

'' Oh yeah great idea. But no candies. I don't want them to run everywhere like they have fire to their ass.'' I laughed

'' Ahh come on Uncle Joshyy ! They are kids'' 

'' Ok then, but YOU run after them and i laugh at you, deal ? '' 

I pushed him onthe car and he grabbed me with him, smirking, and kissed me slowly. I started laughing, 

'' Haha, no, you'll not get away with this. You run, I laugh. That's it bitch ''

''Oh, so i'm your bitch now ?'' 

'' You've always been my little sassy bitch''

He hugged me a last time and we got in the car. We drove at the little store down the road and I got some candy for the kids, even if Josh said no. We went at Sara's house right after that. Arrived, she talked with us a little bit about the christmas dinner. We'll make the dinner at Josh's apartment for all the Ramsay Family. We fixed some details and she left the house. We went upstair to see the kids. When they saw Josh, they jumped in his arms.

'' Uncle Josh!!! '' 

'' Can I call you Aunt Ashley ? '' said the youngest girl

'' Of course you can !'' Josh put his arm around me and kissed me on my cheek. I smiled at the little girl.

After that, we got downstair with the kids. They played in the living room while we were making dinner.While i was cutting the vegetables, Josh came and hugged me from behind. He put his head in my neck.

'' Don't you think it would be perfect. Having our house, having kids. Live together. Being happy ''

'' Yeah it would be perfect'' i turned and kissed his cheek. 

'' But if we have kids, i hope they are not like you. I couldnt handle 2 ramsay like you'' 

'' Hey I’m not that bad!!'' I smirked

'' Yes you are a badass Josh'' he turned me and put me over the counter. 

'' Ok I’m a badass, but you like it'' he kissed me on the neck, teasing, making me moan. 

'' Josh! Stop that, the kids are just there!''

'' They can’t see us'' he said, putting his hands under my t-shirt

'' Come on, you can wait until we got home!''

'' No i can't. Im too much a badass''

We laughed; he kissed me on the nose and put me back on the floor. I pushed him and told him to get the table ready. I smiled, and continued to prepare the dinner.

After we ate, we went outside and we made a snowman. Josh was always throwing snowballs at me and the kids, looking at us with his innocence face. It turned out in a snowballs war. Later in the evening, when we went back in the house, Josh was soo wet with all the snow he had to put his clothes in the dryer. He has to stay in his underwear. It made me wanting him even more with all the before-dinner teasing.

 We brought all the candies and chips we bought before and we put a movie in the living room with the kids. They choose the movie The Lorax because they were all like: its uncle Josh in cartoons!! Josh sat down and I sat beside him. He put his arms around me and the kids came beside us to cuddle.

 During the movie, Josh was whispering things in my ears. He was whispering things like:

I love you / can’t wait to be home and sleep with you in my arms / let's make a baby tonight / you smell so good.

I smirked at every little things he said and moan a little at his breath on my neck. He was a fucking teasing badass tonight.

When Sara came back home, the kids was sleeping and Josh and I were on the couch, cuddling. She thanks us and we got back home.

With all the teasing tonight, guess what we did when we were back home?