Chapter 18 - Valentine's day is perfect with you by my side

NOTE * This is the most romantic things i've ever wrote ! Please give me comments about it:) thanks ! 

 * I wanted to do some romance before all the drama starts !! ;) 

Josh

'' Come on Josh, tell me where we're going !'' She said, grabbing my arm while we were in the Vancouver Airport. 

I smiled and grabbed her by the waist : '' Nop ! It's a surprise. But I know that you will love it. Come on, we need to get our flight.''

'' The passengers for flight 103 direction Calgary, please present yourself at the main door. The flight will leave at 3h45''

'' We're going to Calgary ?'' 

'' Nop, But it's close. We'll have to drive a bit.'' 

'' Ahhhh I can't wait to see where you are bringing me !'' She smirked and I kissed her on the top of her nose.

We were going to Lake Louise for the weekend. Tomorrow was Valentine's day. Lake Louise was such a beautiful place in the center of the mountains of Alberta. It was really romantic and I thought this would be perfect for us. 

Ian was doing something romantic for Tamara and I was like ; Man I have to think of something even better than that !  He bought her a beautiful necklace with a heart made of music notes and he was bringing her to the biggest hotel in Vancouver so they could have a special night together since we are always working. He also bought her a dog, he called him Bubba. So now, when he'll be working late, she'll have company.

So yeah, we went to sit in the plane and waited for the flight to leave. During this time, I got on my phone and tweeted :

Going in vacation to a beautiful place with a a special one. This will be awesome. #Porcelain

An hour after the flight left, we were landed in Calgary. I've rent a Jeep for the weekend so we got in the Jeep and started to drive in the south of the province. It was so damn cold outside. We drove like 2 hours before we were arrive in Lake Louise.

'' You bring me to Lake Louise ? Josh, it's awesome !! When I was young, my dad told me about the beauty of this place. And now i'm here with you. ''

I smiled and took her hand.

'' And it's not just that. We have the greatest suite in the hotel and tomorrow, you will have lots of surprises !'' 

'' I thing I have the best boyfriend in the entire world.'' She kissed me on my cheek.

'' Indeed, I am the best. '' 

We went to the hotel and parked. We took our suitcases and we went to take our keys.

'' Hi, welcome to the Chateau Lake Louise. How can I help you ?'' Said the women at the front desk.

'' I reserved a suite for Joshua Ramsay.'' 

'' Perfect, let me take a look. Okay, M. Ramsay, the Royal Suite is ready for you and this lovely lady. ''

Ashley smiled, knowing this was meant for her. I took the keys and we went to the room. This room was just insane. It was perfect. There was a bottle of wine waiting for us beside the best, like I asked for. On the patio, who was giving us a incredible view on the mountain and the lake, was a hot tub with another bottle of wine and some roses. We unpacked our stuff, Ashley put her bathing suit, I've put my shorts and we went in the hot tub.