Chapter 17 - Valentine's Day is coming !!

Ashley

Even if I love my class, I couldn't get my head straight. The last weeks were hard. Josh was always at the studio and I miss him so much. When he came home, I am already asleep. We don't see eachother a lot. And the fact that he will be gone on tour with Amanda all this time, it's killing me. I know I can trust Josh. But I don't know if I can trust her.... damn. 

Anyways, we were on saturday and I was walking to the studio to pick up Tamara. She was done working so we decided to go in town to change our mind. When I arrived at the studio, I went in the back where the guys and Tam was.

'' Hey Ashley !! Long time no see'' Mike said.

Josh walked towards me, took me in his arms and he kissed me. '' Hi baby'' 

'' Hi Josh. How's the work's going ? '' 

'' Well, we are still working on the stage set up with the crew. This will be awesome ! Later, we'll practice '' 

'' Yeah, i'm glad to hear that''

'' So, Tamara, are you ready to go ? '' 

'' Yes, I just have one thing to do before leaving.'' She said

'' What is it?''

'' Kiss my amazing boyfriend'' Ian smiled and she kissed him. They were adorable.

'' I'll see you tonight babe'' Ian said to her.

Josh kissed me again and we left.

'' So, how it's going at home ? '' Tamara asked me, while we were walking downtown.

'' Well, I don't see him a lot and it's killing me. I am not feeling well and I haven't ate a lot lately. And thinking that the tour is starting in a month... ahhww. You know you'll have to keep an eye on that girl eh ?'' 

She smirked.

'' Yeah dont worry Ashley. I know Josh will be okay and if Amanda get too close i will show her what i am capable of ! Don't worry hun' , everything will be okay '' She said, putting her arm around my shoulder.

'' Well, at least i will be there for the first show. It's in Vancouver. ''

'' Yeah and it will be awesome ! Don't worry and smile !! You two are perfect together and even if you'll not see for a month, you will be strong enough , I know it. There is too much love between you two. And now, stop thinking about it and let's enjoy our day. I've missed you!''

I smiled. We went in the mall and we did some shopping. I tried some clothes but i felt ugly in everything. Except for this one black t-shirt with a big cross on it and those red skinny jean. It could be a good look for the show in Vancouver. Tamara took a picture of me with my phone and I send it to Josh. I wrote '' Is it good for the show? '' 5 minutes later, he answered : '' You look amazing my sweetheart ! Even if i like it when you take your shirt off   ;-) '' I smirked. I went to the cashier to buy the clothes and we continued in the mall. When we were in HMV, some girl saw me and recognized me :

'' Hey ! It's you, Josh's girlfriend eh?'' 

'' Indeed ! How are you ?''

'' Good ! So, the guys are getting ready for the next tour ???''

'' Yes they are, and this tour will be amazing, believe me!'' 

''Ahh, I can't wait ! I bought VIP's for the Van show ! ''

'' That 's great ! I'm sure that you will really enjoy it. We'll probly see again because i'll be at that show ! '' 

'' Oh really ?!! Cool ! And hey, before I leave, i heard that you and Josh were working on a song. Is it true?''

'' Well, it might be true'' I said, winking at her. 

'' Omg this is so awesome ! Will you perform this song on the tour ?''

'' Actually no. We can't. But it will be release this year for sure, don't worry!

'' AWESOME! You are so nice ! Oh and , could you say to Josh that a fan called Darcia say hi ! ''

'' Sure ! Have a great day, bye ! ''

And she left. She was nice. I bought some cds and we went back to the studio. It was late. We will wait there because Tam is coming home with Ian and I guess I am coming home with Josh.

Josh

'' CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TOOOOOO ....... DIIIEEEEEE !!!! '' 

'' Damn that was rad !!! '' Matt said, when we ended the set

'' Yeah it was nice '' I said, sitting on the couch with the guys

'' You don't seem happy about it man '' Ian said to me

'' Well, I am so damn tired ! I'm still not done to wrote the new songs for the deluxe album and it's killing me. But damn it, I need a little break.''

'' So why aren't you asking Jon to take a weekend off ? I think you need it. You need to be in a good shape for the tour man. '' Mike said, grabbing my shoulder

'' Yeah maybe I should. I'll ask if i can take the Valentine's day off and the days around so I can do a surprise to Ashley. I think it would be good for us because it's kinda falling apart. ''

'' Ohh Josh. It sucks. Well, go talk to Jon right now. He's still here I saw him. '' Ian Said. 

''Yeah''

So I walked to his office and explained the situation. He said he understand that I needed to rest and he said yes, but I needed to finish the new songs before the start of the tour. So now I just have to plan everything for this weekend coming in 2 weeks. Ashley will be happy.

When I started to walk by the back of the studio, I heard someone coming inside. Tamara and Ashley was arrived. I turned and walked by her and kissed her.

'' So, how was the shopping ?''

'' It was nice. A girl day is always fun'' She said, smilling at me. I hugged her and walked with her to the back with my arms around her neck. 

'' So now I guess you're staying with me '' I said, kissing her forehead.

'' I guess yeah. How was your day?''

'' Well we did a rehearsal of the set and we got some details all set so, it was great. ''

Before we entered the room, I stopped her and Tamara got inside to see Ian.

''What?'' Ashley said

'' I have to tell you something'' i said, taking her hand

'' I got a weekend off for the valentine's day. I am bringing you somewhere, far away from everyone. Just me and you. We need this'' She started to scream and jump

'' Oh my god are you serious?? I am just so happy right now !!! '' She jumped in my arms

'' So where are you bringing me?'' she said, all excited

'' You really think I am gonna tell you that! It's a surprise, my little angel''

'' Damn it ! Ok then, I love surprises '' She winked at me. I smirked

'' Well this will be a good one ! ''

We entered the room and went to see the guys. While we were practicing, the girls was dancing and jumping everywhere and they looked like two little kids. It was so funny. When we did Fallout, I told them: Get prepare, I am crowd surfing on you girls ! They were so scared and when I faked my jumping, they felt on the ground. I just burst of laughter. Damn those girls was crazy. In the good way. I think...  :)