Chapter 20 - Insecurity & Regrets

Josh

I grabbed Amanda and pushed her on the ground to got up fast trying to get my phone on the counter. I tried to call Ashley. She answered the first time :

'' Josh ! Did you heard my voice mail ? '' 

'' Y-y-y-e-s-ss I did ! It's amazing !! We'll have a baby !!! W-w-hen did you knew it ?''

'' YOU WHAT ? '' Amanda said, in the back. 

''Josh, who's with you ? ''

'' Euh.. it's just Jessica. When did you knew it ??? ''

'' When I started to throw up even more and I realized I wast late in my periods, I did a test and ... I am pregnant !! '' 

'' I wish I could be here with you Ashley '' I started to cry. She saw it in my voice

'' Ahhw honey, don't cry. You'll be home soon and we'll be all together ok ? I love you ''

'' I love you Ashley. No matter what happen, don't ever forget that ! ''

I closed my phone, I burst in tears and I couldn't handle anything. I was so happy, sad and sooooo angry at the same time. How could I went so far with Amanda when I had a baby coming with the love of my life ? I hate myself so much. I am a fucking monster, a mess. The frustation came out and I've hit every things I saw in front of me. Soon after, Mike came in the bus and tried to stopped me.

'' WOOOHHH JOSH!! STOP THAT ! ''

I turned to him and cried. He saw Amanda in the back but he didn't ask why she was there.

'' Mike... Ashley is pregnant. ''

'' Josh it's amazing !! Congrats !! So why are you crying and breaking everything in the bus ? '' 

'' I....I...did stuff with Amanda. ''

After I said that, Ian and Tamara came in the bus and Tamara looked sooo angry.

'' YOU LITTLE BASTARD! You loved it eh ? Dance around that slut all night and came back to the bus with her do to god knows what  !!!! You didn't had a thought about Ashley or what ? Believe me she'll know how you were tonight !! ''

She was still drunk so it didn't helped my case

'' Tamara pleasee stop, he already feel guilty enough '' Mike said

'' Ashley is pregnant '' I said, '' Please, don't tell her about Amanda. I'll explain to her when I'll come home'' 

''Ashley IS PREGNANT ?? Why she didn't called me ? '' 

'' I just talked to her '' 

Amanda walked from the back of the bus and when Tamara saw her, she litteraly jumped on her 

'' YOU LITTLE SLUT : GO OUT OF THIS BUS ! NOW ! ''

Ian and Mike tried to stop her, she was unstoppable. I was just sitting in my corner and couldn't look at them. I guess they took Tamara away because I saw Amanda going out of our bus and going in the crew bus. It was now silence .